'25 TN RB Daune Morris (USC commit)

He doesn’t.

Think he does, when he signed in ‘22 it said he had 3 years.

This article announcing him to the portal also says 3 years bc Covid year:

Reactions: Volfan1000
AP said on today's VQ podcast that Tennessee could have a very good chance with Morris because of the year that Sampson is having and the current cluster**** at Southern California.
Let’s see if he visits for UK. Also could sneak in a couple of guys for the UTEP game. Those throw away games give the coaching staff more time to focus on recruits instead of media BS.

Think he does, when he signed in ‘22 it said he had 3 years.

This article announcing him to the portal also says 3 years bc Covid year:

That article I linked says, “Has one year of eligibility remaining.”

I would love for that to be wrong, but it’s the official UT sports site. This is his 5th year, counting his COVID year. He never redshirted. I don’t see how he’d have another year.

Beginning to think they wrote these to intentionally confuse us
Job well done.

Just looking at Karic’s history, I don’t see how he’d could have eligibility left, but if he does, that would be fantastic. He’s played well this year. Maybe he can petition for an injury year because he got hurt in 2023 and only played in 5 games.

Job well done.

Just looking at Karic’s history, I don’t see how he’d could have eligibility left, but if he does, that would be fantastic. He’s played well this year. Maybe he can petition for an injury year because he got hurt in 2023 and only played in 5 games.

Think he redshirted one year + covid year

Early this week, the former Texas redshirt sophomore offensive tackle/flex blocking tight end Andrej Karic took to social media to announce his next stop out of the transfer portal.
Karic does have an ample amount of Power Five live-game experience under his belt, and he will have three years of eligibility remaining in Knoxville.

Reactions: swchandler1988
Think he redshirted one year + covid year

Early this week, the former Texas redshirt sophomore offensive tackle/flex blocking tight end Andrej Karic took to social media to announce his next stop out of the transfer portal.
Karic does have an ample amount of Power Five live-game experience under his belt, and he will have three years of eligibility remaining in Knoxville.
That’s great news.
Heard/Johnson/Heard
Karic/Sham/Sanders (learning)
Satterwhite/Lang
Anderson/Reddick/Bussell
Warren/Ginther/Perry

VN Store

Back