'25 TN RB Daune Morris (USC commit)

Yep. Went to USC to avoid the SEC, then he got stuck with USC moving to the B1G. Can’t help but laugh. 😂
For USC, the Big10 isn’t that big of a challenge. Other than OSU& Oregon, they can outathlete every other member most years including Michigan

For USC, the Big10 isn’t that big of a challenge. Other than OSU& Oregon, they can outathlete every other member most years including Michigan
The combined B1G and PAC 12 is a lot harder than what they faced before. Washington, Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin are all formidable opponents.

USC facing Wisconsin’s style in Madison in November or Michigan in Ann Arbor won’t be easy. Hell, they went 6-6 last year in the PAC 12.

The combined B1G and PAC 12 is a lot harder than what they faced before. Washington, Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin are all formidable opponents.

USC facing Wisconsin’s style in Madison in November or Michigan in Ann Arbor won’t be easy. Hell, they went 6-6 last year in the PAC 12.

Not arguing for either side just clarifying USC was 8-5 (5-4) last season

AP said there’s smoke he went to Auburn last weekend instead of visiting us. Also said he’s the second best player in the state, behind George.

Yeah, Rad Jackson is probably the best player in the state... I respect AP, but Jackson has potential to be top five WR in America by December... His film is sick. His cut back, and change direction is elite.​

Yeah, Rad Jackson is probably the best player in the state... I respect AP, but Jackson has potential to be top five WR in America by December... His film is sick. His cut back, and change direction is elite.​

I believe VQ was saying RJ was the best player in state at one point. The narrative has changed, for some reason? Why is that? 🫠

VN Store

Back