'27 TN RB David Georges

HoleInTheRoof

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
Spoke with a friend that works inside Baylor athletics and he was bragging about how special their offense is this coming year. He mentioned several highly recruited upperclassmen but paused and brought up this young man. He stated that although he hasn't taken a snap in a game yet, Georges will likely be the most elite player to have come through Baylor thus far. He went on to talk about how dynamic he is and his high football IQ. The coaches are raving about him while still trying to remain realistic about his youth. He said its tough to keep expectations at a reasonable level for such a talented player.

Spoke with a friend that works inside Baylor athletics and he was bragging about how special their offense is this coming year. He mentioned several highly recruited upperclassmen but paused and brought up this young man. He stated that although he hasn't taken a snap in a game yet, Georges will likely be the most elite player to have come through Baylor thus far. He went on to talk about how dynamic he is and his high football IQ. The coaches are raving about him while still trying to remain realistic about his youth. He said its tough to keep expectations at a reasonable level for such a talented player.
After watching his hudl, there is no doubt the kid is Uber talented. His vision, his change of direction, the way he bends his hips and ankles at direction change is super Kamara-ish. Sky is the limit for this kid if he keeps working at his craft.

I saw him at the scrimmage against Maryville Wednesday night. He was unreal. Baylor appeared to be limiting Shekai Mills-Knight's touches, which is why I guess David played almost the whole scrimmage.To be just a sophomore and look as good or better than a 4* rated senior with sec offers... We gotta get this guy. We need to make serious inroads with Baylor because they're turning themselves into a legit national powerhouse.

I saw him at the scrimmage against Maryville Wednesday night. He was unreal. Baylor appeared to be limiting Shekai Mills-Knight's touches, which is why I guess David played almost the whole scrimmage.To be just a sophomore and look as good or better than a 4* rated senior with sec offers... We gotta get this guy. We need to make serious inroads with Baylor because they're turning themselves into a legit national powerhouse.
If the world doesn't end,
There's been talk out here in California of Trinity League teams traveling east to play teams such as Baylor, Buford and Providence Day

Trinity League is Mater Dei, St John Bosco and Co.

Baylor is building something special. I would love to see them play a Folsom, CA or even a Corner Canyon, UT before they take on the lights of the upper echelon Trinity League or Bishop Gorman.

It took Gorman 15 years to build to the level they are at now.

McCallie plays a top 25 team in the state of California this year.

Tennessee High School Football will be Top 7 state in talent and Football programs in America in 10 years.

I really hope we make him priority #1 at RB for ‘27. The buzz is outrageous post scrimmage and I hate when Canadians come down south then end up at OSU or Michigan ultimately. Agreed we need to start making serious inroads at Baylor & McCallie as they are undeniably getting more talent each year.

I think after this and next year it will be very easy to sell RB when we have yet another RB drafted high and our CJH NFL RB’s begin to dominate.

I really hope we make him priority #1 at RB for ‘27. The buzz is outrageous post scrimmage and I hate when Canadians come down south then end up at OSU or Michigan ultimately. Agreed we need to start making serious inroads at Baylor & McCallie as they are undeniably getting more talent each year.

I think after this and next year it will be very easy to sell RB when we have yet another RB drafted high and our CJH NFL RB’s begin to dominate.
Let's get Josh Palmer involved. We're Canada South!

He is a big OSU fan and has an offer. Hopefully we can make inroads bc he is going to stud.

Agree about making inroads at those two schools, but in all honesty Demetrius Howard looked batter than this kid does at the same stage.

JMO.

2027 is far away, and I’m confident many other really good backs will come to the forefront.

He’s still not as talented as Knight- I know I know that ship has sailed

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Kid looked good and ran hard in his first American football game. Jamyan Theodore and Kolby Barrett looked good today @volrecruiting. Have we shown interest in either?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Kid looked good and ran hard in his first American football game. Jamyan Theodore and Kolby Barrett looked good today @volrecruiting. Have we shown interest in either?
Theodore just got down here from Canada this summer so we'll see what happens with him. Too good to keep off the field clearly as I check Twitter right now.

Tennessee probably made a good impression by whipping his hometown school.

VN Store

Back