'27 TN RB David Georges

This is yet another example of how most of the VN recruiting options are often off base as Sampson was the most heralded RB recruit UT landed in his class. The guy we were all excited about left UT and hasn’t done much to date.
Sampson broke Eddie Lacy's high School record, Bishop is an all time rusher in this state. I'm more talking about our current class and I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the great production. So hot and cold was the point of my statement. This class at RB isn't the greatest.

That’s fair. Won’t matter in the end tho. Our rushing attack will be a strength as long as Heup is HC.
We will always be good, I want to be continuously great like last year and how this year is going. No offense I'd prefer not to be just good like when small was featured back. That's all I'm saying. Obviously with Seldon, Bishop, and Lewis even if this year is down a little we will be ok missing one year.

No it hasn't, I'm not saying it can't improve. I can say so far this isn't a strong RB class.
You’re not wrong. But I will say, if you’re going to have a down year recruiting RBs, this is the year to have it. For starters, it’s just a weak class of RBs nationally. But for Tennessee, we have a good stable on our roster and can afford not to land an elite RB this year. Especially if we can land Savion Hiter in 2026.

Still hoping we can get Daune Morris to flip, though.

You’re not wrong. But I will say, if you’re going to have a down year recruiting RBs, this is the year to have it. For starters, it’s just a weak class of RBs nationally. But for Tennessee, we have a good stable on our roster and can afford not to land an elite RB this year. Especially if we can land Savion Hiter in 2026.

Still hoping we can get Daune Morris to flip, though.
I said the same thing in a later post.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Looks bigger than he is with the ball in his hands. Tremendous burst. Great pad level downhill running style. CP-like cuts.

Huge want for 27 class.
That cut on the last play was eye popping watching live. Ended up being called back for a hold away from the play but still impressive.

VN Store

Back