'27 TN RB David Georges

Trying to think who he reminds me of. Like Derick Henry but in a smaller faster body? If he can catch he’s a complete 3 down back.

Sampson is on track to be another 1000 yds rusher and likely an additional 200-300 receiving yards and a draft pick to boot so knock on wood. I think the RB hot cold streaks in recruiting will end.

That hasn’t been a thing since Heup arrived. It’s all hot all the time.

Sampson is on track to be another 1000 yds rusher and likely an additional 200-300 receiving yards and a draft pick to boot so knock on wood. I think the RB hot cold streaks in recruiting will end.
This is yet another example of how most of the VN recruiting options are often off base as Sampson was the most heralded RB recruit UT landed in his class. The guy we were all excited about left UT and hasn’t done much to date.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This is yet another example of how most of the VN recruiting options are often off base as Sampson was the most heralded RB recruit UT landed in his class. The guy we were all excited about left UT and hasn’t done much to date.
I was all excited about Sampson. 😂

Last edited:
I thought the most heralded RB in that class was the kid from Georgia with a hyphenated name?

VN Store

Back