'25 TN RB Shekai Mills-Knight

Yep. And Lewis isn’t really big but he isn’t small either.
Yeah I agree. I'm not saying he is Jaylen Wright by any means but he runs similar to him IMO with that bigger frame that's one cut and go upfield. Think if they can get a bridge OL (until we get these 2025s up) to put up front a RB room of Seldon, Lewis, SMK would be scary

Yeah I agree. I'm not saying he is Jaylen Wright by any means but he runs similar to him IMO with that bigger frame that's one cut and go upfield. Think if they can get a bridge OL (until we get these 2025s up) to put up front a RB room of Seldon, Lewis, SMK would be scary
The 2024 OL class aren’t BRIDGES. At least a couple of multi-year starters in that crew vs a class that hasn’t even had a verbal commit yet.

Reactions: LaagerVol
The 2024 OL class aren’t BRIDGES. At least a couple of multi-year starters in that crew vs a class that hasn’t even had a verbal commit yet.
Offensive lineman take a couple years to develop. I meant until the 2025s get in the rotation bc it would be the 24 and 25 classes being the rotation with bringing another good class in 2026 in if they keep the pace. You have to get to that point tho and that's the bridge. Should've worded it better. We got two years to bridge up front. Lance Heard will help at LT but outside of that there isn't anything guaranteed to hang your hat on

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back