'25 TN WR Cameron Sparks

Having to go out of state to fill all their non conference games. There are some pains to taking all these boarder student athletes.
McCallie is the only regular opponent they have that is in the same town as them, the rest of their away games are all at least 2hrs away by bus.

McCallie is the only regular opponent they have that is in the same town as them, the rest of their away games are all at least 2hrs away by bus.
Pretty much the same with most D2AAA teams. Granted more teams are around the Nashville area. Lipscomb and Mccallie play quite a few of out of state schools as well.

Feels close to growing up in Lawrence county. 1 in county game then the second closest game 45 minutes away with most 90 min away or more (Franklin county being the farthest)

Reactions: Imvolin423
This is Baylor's schedule, they're first game will be on ESPN. That should give Sparks a chance to ball out and get a committable offer to somewhere.

View attachment 664892
Hats of to Baylor for scheduling such a difficult schedule.

Rabun-Gap is very talented.
Gray Collegiate plays teams from all over the South and East Coast this season.
Coconut Creek is very fast.

And they they play upper level private school division in Tennessee.

Dodson , Knight, and Sparks have their work cut out of them.

This recruitment was always strange to me.

Highly rated in-state prospect with big time offers only to be passed up by the staff?

Wonder if something happened behind the scenes that we don’t know about?

Reactions: Rockytopoftheworld

Highly rated in-state prospect with big time offers only to be passed up by the staff?

He went from a top 25 player to someone who has to go to Mississippi State....

He peaked early then didn't continue to develop from the sound of it.

I think a lot of teams liked him at DE or LB and he wants to play WR too.

Idk but I’ve heard from others he kind of peaked out early physically as a underclass man. Now a lot of players have surpassed him. Nothing I’ve heard about character or anything like that. Maybe someone else could expound more.

He went from a top 25 player to someone who has to go to Mississippi State....

He peaked early then didn't continue to develop from the sound of it.

I think a lot of teams liked him at DE or LB and he wants to play WR too.
Or this^^

You beat me to it by a few seconds

Reactions: Imvolin423
My mother’s side is from Summertown and Ethridge. It’s beautiful down there. Some of my best childhood memories were on my grandparents’ farm in Summertown, just down the road from the menonites.
Oh yeah my parents get fruit and veggies from the Amish regularly

I love going back down just for a day. Could never live there any longer. The lady is from Philly and she thought it was beautiful down there too. Gods country

I love going back down just for a day. Could never live there any longer. The lady is from Philly and she thought it was beautiful down there too. Gods country
I recently became friends with someone from Henryville. He was shocked I knew how to pronounce it (Hinnervul) until I told him about my family.

Reactions: mrMet

It is. Clear cold streams teeming with rock bass(black perch) upto 12" and small mouth over 20"

VN Store

Back