'25 TN WR Joakim Dodson (Tennessee commit)

Dobson will rise and be a big part of the Baylor offense but he is not on Jefferson’s level. Jefferson was much more physical, bigger, and better after the catch. I’d also expect Baylor to spread it around more. I do think Dobson can be a very good SEC receiver and hope to see him grow this year.
It would be easier to accept the validity of your post if you spelled his name KORECTLIE.

Dobson will rise and be a big part of the Baylor offense but he is not on Jefferson’s level. Jefferson was much more physical, bigger, and better after the catch. I’d also expect Baylor to spread it around more. I do think Dobson can be a very good SEC receiver and hope to see him grow this year.
Didn’t say he was on Amari’s level. Theyre just going to use Joakim in the same role

Not many. From what I saw, their new QB this year is going to hold down the stats of all their WR’s. He was not impressive.
Nah. He’s a really good QB with a stronger arm than Muschamp. Had a bad game today but that might be the best team they play all year and it was game one. Kid already has an offer from Ole Miss

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Not many. From what I saw, their new QB this year is going to hold down the stats of all their WR’s. He was not impressive.
They won and have a strong running game.

Rabun Gap is one of the best teams around. Certainly the best that Baylor will play all season.

Passing games don’t come to life in one game.
Cherry will be All-State at QB in Tennessee this season.

Only McCallie and Coconut Creek will give them trouble. Everyone else? Baylor has a complete team.

VN Store

Back