Today's Karma in the news.

This woman crapped on police, and other people who wished to protect her, and many who risk their lives for people like her. She spent her life embracing criminals, and defending them, and we're not talking saving thier souls or making them better people. No, she championed them not being ever punished for their crimes. She wantonly spoke of anarchy, and then ends up being a victim of the very thing she championed. yeah I do think that's karma. What is sick and twisted is people not learning the lesson. If that is sick and twisted so is nature and Darwinism.

This woman crapped on police, and other people who wished to protect her, and many who risk their lives for people like her. She spent her life embracing criminals, and defending them, and we're not talking saving thier souls or making them better people. No, she championed them not being ever punished for their crimes. She wantonly spoke of anarchy, and then ends up being a victim of the very thing she championed. yeah I do think that's karma. What is sick and twisted is people not learning the lesson. If that is sick and twisted so is nature and Darwinism.
From the limited information provided it sounds like the police couldn't have helped her. You're just an *******.

Whether you agree with her or not it’s still a tragedy she was killed and in a brutal way on top of that. I wouldn’t wish death of any kind of anyone, but especially being beaten to death.

On another note, I don’t know if there’s a legitimate reason for the GFM but it seems like that’s the first thing people do now when someone dies, even when it isn’t needed. I don’t get it. Some people might legitimately need help to pay for something due to a variety of reasons but I’d say that’s the exception rather than the rule. There’s a huge difference between not being able to pay and not wanting to pay.

You who are chastising the OP and the "celebration" by others were positively giddy to post when conservatives, covid deniers, and anti maskers suffered C19 deaths. You also tap danced on the corpses.

Ironic deaths are ironic.

Hypocritical criticisms are hypocritical.

Last edited:
You who are chastising the OP and the "celebration" by others were positively giddy to post when conservatives, covid deniers, and anti maskers C19 deaths. You also tap danced on the corpse.

Huh?

Whether you agree with her or not it’s still a tragedy she was killed and in a brutal way on top of that. I wouldn’t wish death of any kind of anyone, but especially being beaten to death.

On another note, I don’t know if there’s a legitimate reason for the GFM but it seems like that’s the first thing people do now when someone dies, even when it isn’t needed. I don’t get it. Some people might legitimately need help to pay for something due to a variety of reasons but I’d say that’s the exception rather than the rule. There’s a huge difference between not being able to pay and not wanting to pay.
It's highly insensitive of you to assume a person that advocated for an expressly violent, lawless, and chaotic society didn't get exactly what she wanted.

You who are chastising the OP and the "celebration" by others were positively giddy to post when conservatives, covid deniers, and anti maskers suffered C19 deaths. You also tap danced on the corpses.

Nonsense. The two wrongs make a right defense is the defense of cowards. Make a freaking stand for once in your life.

What's on your mind catnip? That's what I thought.
what.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back