Total lack of respect and discipline (RUMOR)

Players are not cussing the coach. Anyone who believes that is a fool.
Exactly!

Fulmer has a temper, and it can be a bad one. Cuss him while losing to Bammer, and you would NEVER see the field again.....GUARANTEED!

A message for the original poster.

Tell your buddy he is full of sh*t!

The product on the field we were givin as vol fans is a result of a slacking coaching staff. It starts at the top and goes down. There either needs to be change or fulmer is going to haft to drop the hammer and toughin up. If not I do not see a good recruting class coming up or even a decent 2009 season.:mega_shok:

i have to say, the venom being spewed in this thread is rediculous. calling someone a fool and full of sh!t. get a grip people! i've had an account with this site for a long time, but i never post anything because i just get flamed for it. this is a prime example. this guy is not trying to start anything. he is just making a comment that is not surprising, cause we can all see it on the field of play. if the drama going on in tennessee football right now is making you this miserable then i suggest you find something else to occupy your time. otherwise, grow the f@#!$ up!

i have to say, the venom being spewed in this thread is rediculous. calling someone a fool and full of sh!t. get a grip people! i've had an account with this site for a long time, but i never post anything because i just get flamed for it. this is a prime example. this guy is not trying to start anything. he is just making a comment that is not surprising, cause we can all see it on the field of play. if the drama going on in tennessee football right now is making you this miserable then i suggest you find something else to occupy your time. otherwise, grow the f@#!$ up!

I will have to agree with you.

I agree also. This guy has no reason to lie, he just relayed some info a friend gave him. His friend may not be telling the exact truth...but to attack the author of this thread is a little juvenile.

I agree also. This guy has no reason to lie, he just relayed some info a friend gave him. His friend may not be telling the exact truth...but to attack the author of this thread is a little juvenile.
I concur as well. The signs are definitely there that at least some of this post is somewhat believable.

I am a member of other forums as well since 2002(jeeps and harley's) and was surprised at some people reacting the way they did considering I did not come on here and flame a senior member or pimp another board.

But i do think that our players act that way because there is no consequences for their actions. look at the GA game when G.Williams punched Moreno. I don't care what Moreno said or did to him he would have been suspended for at least the following game. Our offensive line is slow, lazy and soft and there is very little intensity over there. it all starts at the top i am sad to say.

McClendon never should have been signed, it doesn't matter what his ranking was coming out of high school. He wasn't even allowed to graduate at Chattanooga Baylor and had to graduate from what would have been his high school all along in Cleveland. That kind of thing should have been a warning sign. But he can bench press the world.

VN Store

Back