'24 Transfer Portal

And this was just his freshman year. That’s who we need to get. Team him up with Pili, Carter, Telander and Jalen Smith. Talented group

I agree.

So far, he’s the only one I want that’s entered the portal.

That Arky RB, Sanders going to be the next one to enter the portal. Don’t know what happened to him, went from 1400 yards last year to 200 yards this year.

Last edited:
I agree.

So far, he’s the only one I want that’s entered the portal.

That Arky RB, Sanders going to be the next one to enter the portal. Don’t know what happened to him, went from 1400 yards last year to 200 yards this year.
He bulked up to 240 and lost some of his explosiveness then constantly got hurt. But the Arkansas OL was horrible anyway. Only scored 1 rushing TD in SEC play.

The early rumor on Paul is Auburn, supposedly multiple other SEC schools have offered him big time NIL deals that Arkansas either couldn’t or wasn’t willing to match

Old news, but just now seeing this............

Both Vandy QB's in the portal? Ouch.............

Hope one makes the trip up I-24 to Clarksville. ;)

Reactions: Glitch

And this was just his freshman year. That’s who we need to get. Team him up with Pili, Carter, Telander and Jalen Smith. Talented group

tried to watch, music was so bad. couldnt go any more. But he would add two things we need.

talent, and experience.

I am not talking about when Hooker was here I am talking about this off season. Our QB room has a RS FR with limited playing time that no one really knows if he is the guy or not, a true freshman and a walk-on. You can’t tell me one of these portal guys aren’t thinking they can come in here and win the job if CJH tells them there will an open competition. We may have to agree to disagree but that is my opinion.
This all day long! Really need to find an old head for the qb room.

I am not talking about when Hooker was here I am talking about this off season. Our QB room has a RS FR with limited playing time that no one really knows if he is the guy or not, a true freshman and a walk-on. You can’t tell me one of these portal guys aren’t thinking they can come in here and win the job if CJH tells them there will an open competition. We may have to agree to disagree but that is my opinion.

Fans. Fans don’t know if he’s the guy. Heupel prob has a pretty good idea.

He bulked up to 240 and lost some of his explosiveness then constantly got hurt. But the Arkansas OL was horrible anyway. Only scored 1 rushing TD in SEC play.

The early rumor on Paul is Auburn, supposedly multiple other SEC schools have offered him big time NIL deals that Arkansas either couldn’t or wasn’t willing to match
That should indicate that there may be a problem somewhere with him.

Siap

As a graduate student in 2023, Correll made 10 starts before suffering a season-ending concussion against Clemson. Correll helped pave the way for Notre Dame’s run game to average 5.3 yards per carry this fall, which ranks No. 7 in program history.

A lot of ties to UK

Reactions: TrippieRedd

Any word if we're getting in the mix?

VN Store

Back