'24 Transfer Portal

Just curious, how does a rival school determine whether someone has graduated or not? Is there a database somewhere they can check on this? Seems like a hornets nest of guess work.

Can’t grad transfers hit the portal at any time? Or schools prob have different rules on contacting grad transfers vs undergrads.

Just guesses tho

Found this interesting for 2 reasons.

The 1st one is obviously is Dallan Hayden. Everyone knows the connection. But fit wise, he makes a ton of sense too. We have at least 1 RB leaving, and most likely 2, if Wright leaves like most expect him to. Either way I think we probably bring in a transfer RB. Hayden and Sampson would make a helluva 2 headed monster.

Secondly, Ja'Had Carter would be a really good get for the secondary, imo. We need experience at Safety and Ja'Had certainly brings that.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Siap

As a graduate student in 2023, Correll made 10 starts before suffering a season-ending concussion against Clemson. Correll helped pave the way for Notre Dame’s run game to average 5.3 yards per carry this fall, which ranks No. 7 in program history.

Cade seems likely to come back. Doubt we pursue a Center in the portal if he does.

That would be a U-Turn ;)
Haha. I’m glad we’re going a new direction bc we need recruiting connections bad imo. They’re hoping to hire someone younger with ties in-state too which I love. Need to do it quick tho bc we don’t recruit and only have 5 commits and losing a ton of the key players

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Haha. I’m glad we’re going a new direction bc we need recruiting connections bad imo. They’re hoping to hire someone younger with ties in-state too which I love. Need to do it quick tho bc we don’t recruit and only have 5 commits and losing a ton of the key players
I don’t want to lose Walden, but he’d be a good fit in Murfreesboro.

No matter who they hire, Middle has to get upgrades in their facilities. It’s bad when the Peay has better facilities…….

Edit: Even though MTSU treated us Govs during the OVC years like UT treats Vandy……I’m not a Middle hater…..:)

VN Store

Back