'24 Transfer Portal

Why would you think Nico would transfer?
Rhetorical? Dude, this is UT we're talkin' 'bout. Pick the worst thing that can happen in any sport and watch it come to pass.

edit: and remember, he did RS and it wasn't planned then it was....who knows. Plus I'm sure his deal is year to year. Big money being thrown around for QBs right now. I think he could do just as well just about anywhere in the country. Yeah, I'm a nega and chicken little type, but decades of UT sports has given me a very calloused outlook.

Rhetorical? Dude, this is UT we're talkin' 'bout. Pick the worst thing that can happen in any sport and watch it come to pass.

edit: and remember, he did RS and it wasn't planned then it was....who knows. Plus I'm sure his deal is year to year. Big money being thrown around for QBs right now. I think he could do just as well just about anywhere in the country. Yeah, I'm a nega and chicken little type, but decades of UT sports has given me a very calloused outlook.
Brother chill out. Nothing you’re saying is making sense.

not diggin who the staff is extending offers to so far... very mehh overall, when there's better proven talent at that position in the portal.

Reactions: Memphisvol87

VN Store

Back