'24 Transfer Portal

You misspelled: N E E D
Another word to watch..."plan". Just a way of rattling cages at his current school for more money. Think they call it a shake down. Seems to be a ton of that goin' on right now. When the portal really opens for business....

It seems to me, based on who we've offered, were saving our NIL dollars to get some of our covid/super/whatever-the-term is SRs back.

Reactions: LibertyVol
2 seasons 5 receptions 43 yards…
I wouldn’t hold lack of stats against an underclassman. Young talent is just that whether it was capitalized or not. Now if it was a senior with hardly any stats, think it’s fair to throw their evaluation as a recruit out the window and say they aren’t going to produce if they haven’t by now.

Reactions: LittleVol
I wouldn’t hold lack of stats against an underclassman. Young talent is just that whether it was capitalized or not. Now if it was a senior with hardly any stats, think it’s fair to throw their evaluation as a recruit out the window and say they aren’t going to produce if they haven’t by now.
Fair enough, but NIL money has to look at the explosive potential vs two seasons playing with a top 2 NFL quarterback prospect and paltry stats. Thornton showed more at Oregon and there was some buyers regret.

Unless they are already on the Team?
We already have them on the team and probably as good or better than the ones in the portal that you “want “ or “need “

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back