'24 Transfer Portal

Hate that the kid was lied to, but that is cruitin. Probably should have been a red flag when most schools weren't giving him a shot at QB though.

Was definitely the consensus that he wasn't a QB but guess we don't know for sure they lied.

They may have given him a shot and he did as well as most others predicted. No clue.

He had a better season than Milton did
No he didn't, aside from wins, which isn't an individual stat. Milton and McCord had almost the same amount of total yards and had the exact same amount of total TDs. Milton had 1 less Int. Completion very similar as well.

And McCord was throwing was throwing to multiple future 1st round draft picks. Including Marvin Harrison II, who if you believe the experts, is the best WR prospect to come out of college since Julio Jones.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

I remember now.

Remember that thing you would never speak of? Pepperidge farm remembers. |  Funny memes, Jokes, Funny pictures

Wait.......they didn't actually give him a shot to play QB at the SEC level?!?! I would have never guessed.

He actually played last year, I believe in the bowl game when Levis sat out. He was trash.

VN Store

Back