'24 Transfer Portal

So Dillon Gabriel clearly going to OSU, right? I know Lebby took Miss St job but that’s Miss St.

i'm sorry, but if, after two years at a&m with no question of eligibility, plus the fact that i cannot think of one person on the UT coaching staff, recruiting staff, or administrative staff (at least that we hear of) that was here during the pruitt era, along with the case being essentially closed, if he cannot transfer here if he wants, that is an example of what is wrong with the NCAA today. if you compare their roles in the recruiting scandal and say one is more deserving of never being able to walk into Neyland Stadium, I would dare say Nolens role is nowhere near as bad as the role Philip Fulmer played in it and he strolls around there like he owns the place
Amen brother, Foolmoer took us down twice, maybe more
I really don't like thinking this way, but the facts hurt
Go Vols

Reactions: Smokey19rt
They intend to get a portal QB to start next year. That's why you can see Maurice Clarett lobbying for Arch Manning to enter the portal and go to Ohio State.
Reverse Quinn Ewers.

i'm sorry, but if, after two years at a&m with no question of eligibility, plus the fact that i cannot think of one person on the UT coaching staff, recruiting staff, or administrative staff (at least that we hear of) that was here during the pruitt era, along with the case being essentially closed, if he cannot transfer here if he wants, that is an example of what is wrong with the NCAA today. if you compare their roles in the recruiting scandal and say one is more deserving of never being able to walk into Neyland Stadium, I would dare say Nolens role is nowhere near as bad as the role Philip Fulmer played in it and he strolls around there like he owns the place
💯

Clark Lea is fired what….after next year? 2025?
He is...not the answer, to put it mildly.

To be fair, in this NIL era, and coaches having such a short leash anymore, they are going to have to consistently find the football equivalent of Bruce Pearl with every hire, and do it every 2-3 years. In other words, they will never be consistently relevant.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back