Trooper to Baylor???

I know a few players on the Baylor football team. Both of them great kids with the right attitude. Afterall that has gone on, I hope the best for them.

Brad Taylor - young Wide out (Madisonville High grad 05)
Shay Brewster - kicker (Consolidated High grad 06)

Baylor seems like it could be turned around. If Briles can win at Houston, then there is enough talent in the state to go around.

If Baylor were not in the Big 12 South, I would agree. I think they might have been better served jumping to C-USA when Houston did.

But Texas does have a lot of talent, and Briles will be well served having TT on his staff.

Who are we looking up at in this poll? It's good to know that you're ok with being #16 in the nation. you should be satisfied for years to come.

2 of those schools have won the SEC recently. The other is currently rebuilding, although they managed to murder UT, anyway.

How quickly you forget we won the Eastern division of the SEC.

Baylor seems like it could be turned around. If Briles can win at Houston, then there is enough talent in the state to go around.

Interesting trivia about Briles... he was Brandon Stewart's high school coach.

If Gus Malzahn, David Cutcliffe, and Briles can go from high school to college, why not George Quarles?

Just look at Alabama, Florida, and Auburn. If you look for them in the SEC standings, you'll need to look down below UT.
It was a down year in the conf. Oddly, two of the schools on your list put up a combined 100 points on the Vols, the other did not play UTK this year.

Don't forget we won the in state football team battle 10 out of 11 times during that same period vs Vandy.

Why are people content with being a first place loser if we win the east and lose in the SEC Championship?

What is wrong with you people?

Lucky you. Working the desk?

My own....................... I have been charged to come up with a new 2008 brochure explaining every thing that we do.

List websites and emergency info........................

This is my life...................

I recently just made 4 brochures for internal matters such as computer and laptop theft..........

:no:

Why are people content with being a first place loser if we win the east and lose in the SEC Championship?

What is wrong with you people?

Winning the east is a requirement to winning the champoinship, remember? Ask the other five teams in the east who watched the game. You guys seem to love two of them.

One whose tail we kicked personally (CPF/CDC are undefeated against the dogs... see the UGA link in the other thread) and the other who pays $$$$$$ for a coach who has delivered 3 SEC losses in two out his three seasons.

CUM even gave up a couple of games for the Heisman by running Tebow into a wall of defenders on 4th and short when everybody knew what would happen. We didn't stop it, but guess who did? They lost games by stupid play calling. Do you guys watch the other league games?

Winning the east is a requirement to winning the champoinship, remember? Ask the other five teams in the east who watched the game. You guys seem to love two of them.

One whose tail we kicked personally (CPF/CDC are undefeated against the dogs... see the UGA link in the other thread) and the other who pays $$$$$$ for a coach who has delivered 3 SEC losses in two out his three seasons.

CUM even gave up a couple of games for the Heisman by running Tebow into a wall of defenders on 4th and short when everybody knew what would happen. We didn't stop it, but guess who did? They lost games by stupid play calling. Do you guys watch the other league games?

Really, I did not realize that, I have forgotten what it means to win the SEC Championship.

:eek:k:

VN Store

Back