TROOPER

dalelindsay81

all vol fans should push for troop to get the position. he is an incredible motivator and by the looks of it knows a little about coaching.

this is so funny. sanders has finally got our offense clicking and we are doing good and all of a sudden we wont to ruin it by getting rid of him? :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 9:11 PM
this is so funny. sanders has finally got our offense clicking and we are doing good and all of a sudden we wont to ruin it by getting rid of him? :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

got it rolling?what the :censored: are u talking about. vandy kentucky. and texas a & m, the worst passing defense in the nation. give me a break. no clausen is the only remedy our offense has. and oh yeah to everybody screaming go rick go. he is real good. :censored: that :censored: he had one good game against a shaky d. our future is ainge. not anybody named clausen or sanders. if u dont like it dont respond.

Go Dale. RS stands for really stinks, really sucks...You are correct 1000% he has no feel for the game, never sets plays up and watch him TREMBLE thru 4 qtrs of the NC game. Reminded me of Spurrier, Belichick,Walsh, Bryant... :censored: Him

ain't gonna happen period. Fulmer can't control Trooper like he does Sanders.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jan 21, 2005 9:43 PM
ain't gonna happen period. Fulmer can't control Trooper like he does Sanders.

:question: interesting point. giving that sanders just calls they plays and fulmer has the final say in what they run. THE REAL OC IS FULMER NOT SANDERS. :dunno:

I think Randy probably calls 95% of the plays, but you can bet that Phil listens very intently on 3rd down and in the red zone. That headset is not for show.

exactly i mean if fulmer thought it was a bad play they would overturn it. fulmer must think he does something right

i have a question for you, if we win the nc this year would you still hate rs?

I won't say RS is the best out there, but he is obviously not the worst either. If you are one of PHIL's OC's, you know that the run sets up the pass, not vice-versa. I do wish they would realize a little quicker sometimes when its not working. He has become a little more daring in the last couple of years with a few of his calls, but remember you are asking a bunch of teenagers to execute them. It will not always happen, no matter who the OC is.
I love Trooper, but he has already told Phil he wants to be a head coach within 5 years or so. One of the reasons we are getting ready to lock up one of the top five, if not the number one, recruiting classes in the nation is our stable coaching staff. Leave it alone for now and give Trooper a year or two to see how it will work out.
Not a dumb thread-thats what this is all about-everyone voicing their opinions.

Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 21, 2005 8:37 PM
well i guess this thread was dumb. oh well troop i tried.  :banghead:

my bad.

You have as much right as anybody to your opinion. Having an opinion that someone else disagrees with just makes it that much more fun.

;)

yeah dont stop arguing with me yet. i like doing this or i wouldnt be on here right now.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 21, 2005 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 21, 2005 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dalelindsay81@Jan 21, 2005 8:37 PM
well i guess this thread was dumb. oh well troop i tried.  :banghead:

my bad.

You have as much right as anybody to your opinion. Having an opinion that someone else disagrees with just makes it that much more fun.

;) [/quote]
i wrote that, b/c at the time nobody was posting. now its gone wild. i wasnt down on myself. just being stupid. :peace2:

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Jan 21, 2005 10:14 PM
Geez, looks like cheap bear night on campus tonight....eh, Dale?

if i was on campus i wouldnt be on this dumb comp. i would be with a hot chick other than my wife. :cool:

thats what im saying. i have nothing to do tonight. my girlfriend went to miami for the weekend so im so bored. look like i will be on here all weekend guys.

I put RS in the category with Bin Laden, El Zurkawi, Ted Kennedy,Hillary Rodham, her husband and John Kerry&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I put RS in the category with Bin Laden, El Zurkawi, Ted Kennedy,Hillary Rodham, her husband and John Kerry&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Add that golf coach from Pittsburg to the list&#33;

Yep I think Trooper deserves a shot......LOOK AT OUR RB&#39;S......1000 yards x 2 = 2000 yards......hmmmmmm :question: looks like he&#39;s doing something right......put him in charge of the whole offense and I wonder where we might be 6000+ yards of total offense.....its not too much if you ask me.....now lets remember something here.......we didn&#39;t have a receiver over 500yds receiving which looking at our core bothers me......too many people calling for the ball and not wanting just to win......or maybe RS needs to step up and not be Phil&#39;s YES MAN......

Attachments

• clausen_and_sanders.jpg
    clausen_and_sanders.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back