Trouble.

The wife made an arrangement for us to have dinner at a friends house on Saturday night. I ask her if she had lost her mind. I tend to get rather into the game and am not good at conversation while the game is on. My mind is troubled about this. It's like I would ask some beer drinking buddies over to the house while she is doing a baby shower. This is a BAD omen.

Just make an ass of yourself during the game and it will never happen again. Trust me 37 years married. I once threw her brother out of the house for talking 💩 about Tenn during the 97 Florida game. She hasn’t invited anyone since.

Fortunately my wife of 43 years is also a fan and we aren't sociable anyway so only problems that interfere with football are my grandsons soccer games. LOL. Good thing too, cause after all these years I don't think she would stand for being licked in the closet.
Besides, this is why God gave us digital recording devices.

Reactions: tbh
The wife made an arrangement for us to have dinner at a friends house on Saturday night. I ask her if she had lost her mind. I tend to get rather into the game and am not good at conversation while the game is on. My mind is troubled about this. It's like I would ask some beer drinking buddies over to the house while she is doing a baby shower. This is a BAD omen.
Divorce

They AREN'T Vol fans? Opportunity to bring them into the light. Not sure where you're at, but my momma in SE TN calls Lunch, Dinner. Sunday Dinners were right after preaching. So, could go with that interpretation... Home for game time and double celebrations...

Do you have any electrician friends? Have them to go to the friend's house and cut off the electricity a couple of hours before and tell them that there are some unsafe conditions and they will have to be addressed before they can turn it back on. They might be able to schedule the repairs for the following Monday.

VN Store

Back