Trump’s destruction of America continues post presidency

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
Will this ever end? Just how much damage did he actually do? Will we ever recover?
These are the questions we as Americans need to ask.

Last night, because of Donald Trump, the national treasure that is Will Smith slapped Chris Rock on stage in front of everyone. As CNN analyst Asha Rangappa rightly points out, this is Trumps fault!

Oh how long until America recovers. When will we get back to normal? When I ask!!!

CNN analyst blames Trump for aftermath of Will Smith-Chris Rock Oscars incident

Will this ever end? Just how much damage did he actually do? Will we ever recover?

Last night, because of Donald Trump, the national treasure that is Will Smith slapped Chris Rock on stage in front of everyone. As CNN analyst Asha Rangappa rightly points out, this is Trumps fault!

Oh how long until America recovers. When will we get back to normal? When I ask!!!

SOON!

Well, he was also responsible for the Titanic disaster, the Punic Wars and the unpleasantness known as the NBA Playoffs, so the ultimate destruction of America via the Oscars schoolyard fight is small potatoes to Trump.

bc9.gif

Well, he was also responsible for the Titanic disaster, the Punic Wars and the unpleasantness known as the NBA Playoffs, so the ultimate destruction of America via the Oscars schoolyard fight is small potatoes to Trump.
Don’t forget the extinction of the Passenger Pigeon, the Lindberg Kidnapping, and burning the Library of Alexandria He also has never categorically denied being responsible for the Bubonic Plague

Don’t forget the extinction of the Passenger Pigeon, the Lindberg Kidnapping, and burning the Library of Alexandria He also has never categorically denied being responsible for the Bubonic Plague

I'm pretty sure if asked about the Bubonic Plague, his answer would be...

"Chi...nah..."

It’s always somebody else’s fault ..it’s the lefts mantra

VN Store

Back