Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Sounded like a .22 to me. I predicted this months ago, and the libtards on this board laughed at me. Dude has balls, no one can deny that.
It’s been widely assumed for a while there would be an attempt on his life. Well, here it is. I hope somebody f’d up the shooter to where they eat through a straw and s**ts through a colostomy bag the rest of their life.

It’s been widely assumed for a while there would be an attempt on his life. Well, here it is. I hope somebody f’d up the shooter to where they eat through a straw and s**ts through a colostomy bag the rest of their life.
Dan Bongino, who worked for the secret service, said that he had been hearing for a while that there was a lot of chatter about this. He was saying this in spring.

Throughout history, a sure sign that a president is opposing the corruption is when their is an attempted or successful assassination.

It would be easy to jump to co conclusions that some official or other party was responsible. But it would also be wrong to speculate absent any actual evidence.

Trumpers have literally been called “ worse than cockroches” and we need to be put in “camps”, by posters on this very forum. Now they lament a miss by a fraction of an inch.

Now who is it that supports “democracy”?

VN Store

Back