Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Dan Bongino, who worked for the secret service, said that he had been hearing for a while that there was a lot of chatter about this. He was saying this in spring.
Yeah, I remember that and him saying that was his biggest concern. Trump handled that like boss today. Zero fear and still cheering the crowd on.

Sounded like small caliber but then I listened to other audio and it sounded like a rifle from quite a distance or hopped up rounds. Anyone know where the shooter was?

Reactions: StarRaider
I’m not a political person but this is only going to help Trump’s campaign. Bad for the democrats.

What a black eye for America. I hope it’s not what we think it was.
It’s exactly what we think it is.
I don’t care what side of the aisle you’re on, Trump derangement is a real thing.

Sounded like small caliber but then I listened to other audio and it sounded like a rifle from quite a distance or hopped up rounds. Anyone know where the shooter was?

My guess, shooter(s) on the left (looking at Trump), missed probably hit people on the right.... which is why you see people looking down that way. ???? Trump looks to our left.

Sounds like a 22 to me.

Trumpers have literally been called “ worse than cockroches” and we need to be put in “camps”, by posters on this very forum. Now they lament a miss by a fraction of an inch.

Now who is it that supports “democracy”?
It was also a liberal POS that soft up the congressional softball team

My guess, shooter(s) on the left (looking at Trump), missed probably hit people on the right.... which is why you see people looking down that way. ???? Trump looks to our left.

Sounds like a 22 to me.
looked like the officer with the AR was looking in that direction when he came in to cover

VN Store

Back