Trump Attempted To Abuse DOJ To Steal The Election

Yeah that makes sense. A man who liberals claim is a dictator, doesn’t care what people think, and does whatever he wants was worried about a group of people walking out. If he was what liberals claim he would’ve said “don’t bother leaving, you’re fired!” and done what he wanted. Liberals fall for this crap every single time.

Yeah that makes sense. A man who liberals claim is a dictator, doesn’t care what people think, and does whatever he wants was worried about a group of people walking out. If he was what liberals claim he would’ve said “don’t bother leaving, you’re fired!” and done what he wanted. Liberals fall for this crap every single time.

Trump is not a dictator, yet, but he has expressed his approval of dictatorship numerous times. Do you doubt that Trump wants to be a dictator?

He should’ve, the election was stolen from him.

When judges asked Trump's lawyers if they had evidence of election fraud, they said they did not and were not alleging fraud. Trump's AG Barr stated that the Department of Justice found no fraud which would change the outcome of the Election. The Department of Homeland Security stated that the Election had been the most secure in history. Fox News and NewMax retracted its claims of voting machine fraud when they faced law suits for the lies they were telling. You believe there was fraud because Trump told you to believe that. But the supposed evidence for fraud did not hold up under examination. You are just repeating a big lie. Poor you! Poor, poor Orange Defense! Somebody did you wrong. Hey, I have an idea. Republicans should throw a big Pity Party!

Trump is not a dictator, yet, but he has expressed his approval of dictatorship numerous times. Do you doubt that Trump wants to be a dictator?
Yes. If he wanted to be he would. He has left states alone to do what they want. Is that what a dictator would do? He didn’t make a bunch of federal mandates to try and control people. So who is closer to a dictator? The guy who takes power away from people and the states or the one who lets people and the states decide for themselves? I don’t understand how liberals can’t see this point simply because they don’t like Trump. Forget Trump. What if we were talking about the exact same actions with Bush? Would you call him a dictator? Maybe liberals did back at that time, I’m not sure as I didn’t care about politics at the time.

Reactions: AM64
Yes. If he wanted to be he would. He has left states alone to do what they want. Is that what a dictator would do? He didn’t make a bunch of federal mandates to try and control people. So who is closer to a dictator? The guy who takes power away from people and the states or the one who lets people and the states decide for themselves? I don’t understand how liberals can’t see this point simply because they don’t like Trump. Forget Trump. What if we were talking about the exact same actions with Bush? Would you call him a dictator? Maybe liberals did back at that time, I’m not sure as I didn’t care about politics at the time.

The people and the states decided for themselves in the 2020 Election, and Trump tried to overturn their decisions. Read. Repeat. Read. Repeat. Read. Repeat.

Reactions: NashVol11
If wants to be a dictator, he failed at it miserably for 4 years.

From no lack of desire and trying. His guy Flynn was advocating for the military to declare martial law, seize all voting machines, and conduct another election. Look what Trump did to the Supervisor of Elections in Georgia, told him to come up with the votes he needed.

Last edited:
Trump didn’t do the work required to earn the term dictator, even though it shouldn’t be controversial to say he admired and flirted with the idea. As this article indicates he often pushed to determine how far he could get beyond the line of conventionally agreed upon political boundaries — like a toddler testing the limits of discipline with their parents. Similar to the attempts of a toddler, within a structured environment most of these attempts were juvenile and fruitless. Trump was a dictator in the same way a two year old is a dictator

Reactions: NashVol11
Worst dictator ever. Failed miserably at all of these supposed attempts to usurp our governmental processes 😂
You're right. He had all of the dictator ambition, but not an ounce of the smarts to make it happen. America got lucky he was such a complete dolt.

Reactions: TN Ribs
From no lack of desire and trying. His guy Flynn was advocating for the military to seize all voting machines and conduct another election.
Trying what exactly?

Sounds like you’re advocating for criminal investigation of thoughtcrime.

thought-crime-c-c-1.png

Reactions: AM64
When judges asked Trump's lawyers if they had evidence of election fraud, they said they did not and were not alleging fraud. Trump's AG Barr stated that the Department of Justice found no fraud which would change the outcome of the Election. The Department of Homeland Security stated that the Election had been the most secure in history. Fox News and NewMax retracted its claims of voting machine fraud when they faced law suits for the lies they were telling. You believe there was fraud because Trump told you to believe that. But the supposed evidence for fraud did not hold up under examination. You are just repeating a big lie. Poor you! Poor, poor Orange Defense! Somebody did you wrong. Hey, I have an idea. Republicans should throw a big Pity Party!
It’ll be hard to top the pity party from the 2016 election, especially considering it is still going.

VN Store

Back