Trump blasts Obama for playing golf; now setting records for golf played by POTUS

lawgator1

Trump spent 1 of every 5 days in 2019 at a golf club - CNNPolitics

After promising to play next to no golf at all, he has cost US taxpayers $115 million to play golf. Please watch the video in this story, with Trump complaining repeatedly while campaigning about Obama playing golf, and saying he will have no time to play because he will never leave the WH and will just work all the time.

Trump Golf Count

Reactions: AM64
I like how there is a general sense of amnesia from for former whiners who never stopped mentioning Obama's golfing back in the day. It was like top 3 on the list of Obama topics, closely behind secret agent muslim and birth certificates.
Turned out all 3 was true.

After promising to play next to no golf at all, he has cost US taxpayers $115 million to play golf. Please watch the video in this story, with Trump complaining repeatedly while campaigning about Obama playing golf, and saying he will have no time to play because he will never leave the WH and will just work all the time.

Trump Golf Count
They don't care. He is a flaming hypocrite and pathological liar.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

Trump Golf Count
Wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that politicians are two faced hypocrites? no way......except for those on the left believe Democrats aren't, but other than that...good point.

Reactions: AM64
I know everyone is giving LG a hard time, but he brings up a good point. There is a difference in how folks view acceptable time off for POTUS. It is rampant hypocrisy concerning Trump. Trust me, I wish Trump would finish out his term in silence at one of his bed-bug infested hotels. I know that is impossible because the idiot could never stray from Twitter for that long.

Reactions: evillawyer

VN Store

Back