Trump is in Sarasota today!

He's a showman who knows how to play to his audience. I hope they enjoy the entertainment.

I realize I've been posting a lot today, but I've also been tending grills with family and friends, getting ready to do the same tomorrow, and getting ready to get out on the water tomorrow. I can't imagine spending hours of my 4th of July weekend going to see a politician.

I realize I've been posting a lot today, but I've also been tending grills with family and friends, getting ready to do the same tomorrow, and getting ready to get out on the water tomorrow. I can't imagine spending hours of my 4th of July weekend going to see a politician.

I agree. Rather drink at home and watch.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Glad he’s disrupting traffic today. I’m flying into Tampa in the morning.

The lunacy of the Dems made Trump a martyr
Is it loony Democrats who are peddling the theory that Donald Trump will be reinstated as President of the United States in two months, or would that be delusional members of the Republican Party, such as Mike Lindell, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell?

The only thing that Democrats have turned Trump into, is a one term president.

Is it loony Democrats who are peddling the theory that Donald Trump will be reinstated as President of the United States in two months, or would that be delusional members of the Republican Party, such as Mike Lindell, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell?

The only thing that Democrats have turned Trump into, is a one term president.
No, loony Democrats spent four years trying to convince us that Trump was a Russian agent based on a fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign. That’s just as crazy and it came from one of the most powerful people in America, not a fringe handful of crackpots. That should scare you.

But by all means, keep obsessing over Trump. You Know how Illusionists use motion in one hand to distract you from the real activity? Well that’s what is being pulled on you. So just keep your eye on Trump……that’s right…….keep watching

Reactions: BreatheUT
No, loony Democrats spent four years trying to convince us that Trump was a Russian agent based on a fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign. That’s just as crazy and it came from one of the most powerful people in America, not a fringe handful of crackpots. That should scare you.
Two of those three people you are dismissing as "a fringe handful of crackpots" (Giuliani and Powell), both served as attorneys representing the 2020 Trump Campaign in court. Giuliani also worked as a personal attorney to Trump, during his time in office. They are hardly among "the fringe".

But by all means, keep obsessing over Trump. You Know how Illusionists use motion in one hand to distract you from the real activity? Well that’s what is being pulled on you. So just keep your eye on Trump……that’s right…….keep watching
A former president is not important enough to obsess over. However, when people pass by the aftermath of a grisly car accident on the interstate, it is only natural to gaze upon the carnage.

I can’t imagine going to see them at all.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Interesting how no one applauded or cheered during that
There are all kinds of deductions…. My dad and his business partner… got new trucks every three years and beach trips counted off on their taxes due to the trips being a “business meeting”

Two of those three people you are dismissing as "a fringe handful of crackpots" (Giuliani and Powell), both served as attorneys representing the 2020 Trump Campaign in court. Giuliani also worked as a personal attorney to Trump, during his time in office. They are hardly among "the fringe".
Neither Giuliani nor Powell (to the best of my knowledge) has shared any indication that they believed that Trump will be reinstated next month, which I believe was the original „fringe“ theory being discussed, so shall we agree to move the goalposts back to the back of the endzone where they belong. A LARGE number of Americans have concerns about the accuracy and legitimacy of the 2020 elections. Only a ridiculously small number believe Trump will miraculously be reinstalled prior to the next election.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back