Trump the Big Loser

Well, at least Trump ran a business and took risks....not like most of the Bozos in Congress who made their fortunes Off of the taxpayer dime.
Seems like it is pretty easy to bend over white middle class taxpayers and sell them out for a few billion to the Chinese than it is to try and create jobs.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal calling impeachment a 'witch hunt' and saying: 'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun'

Former President Donald Trump hinted at a comeback as he cheered on being acquitted, for a second time, in an impeachment trial before the U.S. Senate.

'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun,' Trump said. 'In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people.'

'We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future,' he added.

39255376-9257681-image-a-9_1613251718441.jpg

Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal calling impeachment a 'witch hunt' and saying: 'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun'

Former President Donald Trump hinted at a comeback as he cheered on being acquitted, for a second time, in an impeachment trial before the U.S. Senate.

'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun,' Trump said. 'In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people.'

'We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future,' he added.

39255376-9257681-image-a-9_1613251718441.jpg

Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal | Daily Mail Online
Biggest loser, huh???😳😳

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back