Trump the Big Loser

No you don't.
Its comical.
They re still pissed she didnt beat Trump. One of them blames Bill for not being more in the picture during the run.

Most Rs I know just make fun her. And a few of them voted for Bill.

Reactions: AM64
Its comical.
They re still pissed she didnt beat Trump. One of them blames Bill for not being more in the picture during the run.

Most Rs I know just make fun her. And a few of them voted for Bill.

No they aren't.

Trump was a public figure then. If you didn't know he was broke, then you should have. It was not a secret.

He's never actually had any money, but he certainly has the trappings. He just managed to pay himself while the business was losing money, I guess. I don't pay any attention to that. I never cared much about his businesses; Its all stuff where I would never be a customer. He always catered to the wall street cocaine-snorter class.

Never go by a corporate tax filing to decide the solvency or liquidity of a business.

In real estate you can depreciate so many things such as HVAC units that the business can be highly profitable but still show a loss.

You would need to do an asset/debt audit to fully understand the true book value of the business.

I am guessing this is based on tax data but does not show the full picture of his holdings.

You guys can pretend all you want that he is broke yet the guy is almost 80 and has been living in a penthouse suite in NYC his whole life with a second home in fl and takes a private plane everywhere.

If that is poor then sign me up.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal calling impeachment a 'witch hunt' and saying: 'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun'

Former President Donald Trump hinted at a comeback as he cheered on being acquitted, for a second time, in an impeachment trial before the U.S. Senate.

'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun,' Trump said. 'In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people.'

'We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future,' he added.

39255376-9257681-image-a-9_1613251718441.jpg

Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal | Daily Mail Online
Did his make up artist quit too?

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal calling impeachment a 'witch hunt' and saying: 'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun'

Former President Donald Trump hinted at a comeback as he cheered on being acquitted, for a second time, in an impeachment trial before the U.S. Senate.

'Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun,' Trump said. 'In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people.'

'We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future,' he added.

39255376-9257681-image-a-9_1613251718441.jpg

Donald Trump hints at a comeback as he revels in acquittal | Daily Mail Online
What's up with that spray on tan. Is he trying to do racial healing on his face?

Never go by a corporate tax filing to decide the solvency or liquidity of a business.

In real estate you can depreciate so many things such as HVAC units that the business can be highly profitable but still show a loss.

You would need to do an asset/debt audit to fully understand the true book value of the business.

I am guessing this is based on tax data but does not show the full picture of his holdings.

You guys can pretend all you want that he is broke yet the guy is almost 80 and has been living in a penthouse suite in NYC his whole life with a second home in fl and takes a private plane everywhere.

If that is poor then sign me up.

After Trump lost his hundred million dollar inheritance, he's been living on floats underwritten by Russians. They got more than their money's worth from the damage done to our country.

After Trump lost his hundred million dollar inheritance, he's been living on floats underwritten by Russians. They got more than their money's worth from the damage done to our country.

By float you mean loan via regulated bank based upon banks ownership of asset?

Reactions: StarRaider
By float you mean loan via regulated bank based upon banks ownership of asset?

I mean that he obtains operating capital by floating bank loans to his businesses. Salaries are paid from operating capital.

I mean that he obtains operating capital by floating bank loans to his businesses. Salaries are paid from operating capital.

Salaries are not always paid from operating capital.

Also.....many businesses use loans to pay themselves.

Reactions: AM64
I think you have no clue how businesses operate.

Loans are non operating expense.

I think that your purpose is to object to my post, that you lack the integrity required for honest discussion. It seems impossible for you to believe that businesses do not seek loans for operating capital. I have bought and sold more companies with such loans on their books than I care to remember. There is no more time in my life for your BS, so your posts will no longer appear on the screen in my home.

I think that your purpose is to object to my post, that you lack the integrity required for honest discussion. It seems impossible for you to believe that businesses do not seek loans for operating capital. I have bought and sold more companies with such loans on their books than I care to remember. There is no more time in my life for your BS, so your posts will no longer appear on the screen in my home.
I'll bet he be all:

iu

these statements are contradictory - if you've seen such loans on books then businesses do indeed seek loans for operating capital.

VN Store

Back