Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

Don't act like you all really care either, it's just something else you all want to whine about

Which bit? The visiting troops part or the golf?

I'm not sure how you could possibly make the case I'm "whining" after thoroughly backhanding @Orange_Vol1321 with the strength of a thousand pimps.

Frankly, I don't really care about the golf but your boi brought it up. That was ill-advised - maybe you should counsel the dimwit brigade to steer clear of talking about the number of times any president ever has taken personal time.

Which bit? The visiting troops part or the golf?

I'm not sure how you could possibly make the case I'm "whining" after thoroughly backhanding @Orange_Vol1321 with the strength of a thousand pimps.

Frankly, I don't really care about the golf but your boi brought it up. That was ill-advised - maybe you should counsel the dimwit brigade to steer clear of talking about the number of times any president ever has taken personal time.
Backhand. Lol

Yea your keyboard enter key really whooped my azz.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Your going to use the armed services to make a point while your side wants to defund them?

Puhhhhlease.

Defund?

My side?

Are you capable of making your argument without non sequiter hyperbole or misrepresentation?

37. The numb of flying f**KS 1972 grad gave when Obama gvae the coffee cup salute.
LOL! I posted a few days ago that I had never heard of the coffee cup salute until I read about it on here last week. Somebody posted a pic or a gif, and it was the first time I had laid eyes on it or heard of it. Still zero Flying f***s given about that either.

Another demonstration of 3-D chess underway. Prepare to be awed.

Trump leading from behind again. Two years in and still out of his depth. At least he's surrounded himself with the best the country has to offer. Oh. Wait.

Trump leading from behind again. Two years in and still out of his depth. At least he's surrounded himself with the best the country has to offer. Oh. Wait.

And yet it’s still working out pretty good for me.
At this pace the dipstick will get re-elected and I’ll be ok with it.
After the last 2 this guy is exceeding my expectations. Granted the bar was low but still

ex0rqf4.jpg

VN Store

Back