Trump Warns about Lying...and then Lies.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 10.23.41 AM.png
No, 2016 was not just like 2020. Democrats did not claim that the election was stolen. All of our major intelligence services and a bipartisan Senate investigation concluded that Russia intervened to support Trump. Democrats never claimed that the election was stolen by American election officials. I think there was one challenge to one state but Democrats voted against it and recognized the Electoral College vote. Please stop spreading that lie.
Do you fact check for snopes?

"By American election officials" has got to be the most pedantically creative verbiage of bovine feces I've heard used as a retarded ruse to claim "Democrats did not claim that the election was stolen".

All perfectly explainable as incentive for Trump to blackmail the Ukraine.......

'We have always been at war with Eastasia....'

Reactions: DC_Vol and NEO
View attachment 339860

Do you fact check for snopes?

"By American election officials" has got to be the most pedantically creative verbiage of bovine feces I've heard used as a retarded ruse to claim "Democrats did not claim that the election was stolen".

All perfectly explainable as incentive for Trump to blackmail the Ukraine.......

'We have always been at war with Eastasia....'

I know you are trying to impress me, but your over labored imbecilities won't do that. So you can stop.

I know you are trying to impress me, but your over labored imbecilities won't do that. So you can stop.

You stated no Democrat ever said the 2016 election was stolen.

He posted Nancy saying it was hijacked. Her words.

I think his goal wasn't to impress you but to prove you were wrong.

I think he succeeded too.

You stated no Democrat ever said the 2016 election was stolen.

He posted Nancy saying it was hijacked. Her words.

I think his goal wasn't to impress you but to prove you were wrong.

I think he succeeded too.

Not really. There was the occassional comment about Russia helping Trump. However, didn't Democrats including Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi concede that Trump was the President elect? Didn't both congratulate him? Didn't Democrats fully cooperate with the transition? Iirc, one Democrat objected to the Electoral College vote in one state. But Democrats(plural) did not support it. They voted to accept the vote count.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back