Trying to get ahold of anyone in recruiting office @ UT

Another classic " Due to the high number of callers all our associates are busy. There are 5 callers ahead of you". 20 minutes later "There are now 4 callers ahead of you".

Last edited:
Is your source on this board? Couldn’t imagine someone having hurt feelings over telling the “truth” about what Tennessee did to his son that was apparently just terrible. You’d think they would want to let it be known to others.

would you go out of the way for someone else’s kid this hard?
If it was a friend's son that I was close with and was interested in going to "my" school, and I legit thought he could play at that level and help the team, yeah I would. making some phone calls or emails, and a thread on VN isn't similar to giving up a Kidney, which is something people do.

Unless he deeply apologizes for a staff member texting the kid. The apology should be sky writing and must be signed directly by CJH himself above the sky’s of Arkansas.
Going to be pricey hiring a pilot skilled enough to replicate the handwriting…but reap what you sow. 😔

Is this really a story? Let's move forward, I'm sure the Vols will sign a great class, they "finish" strong!!!!

VN Store

Back