Trying to get ahold of anyone in recruiting office @ UT

Heupel have to show up & deeply apologize

Bad communication error on our part
iu

Heupel seems like a genuine good dude. I don’t see him being rude to the young man. Shouldn’t get feelings hurt at the beginning of the relationship unless something intentionally was done to be mean and I don’t think that happened. Get together and talk and see if there is chemistry haha.

I wish I could tell you what's going on but I can't

He isnt going to Tennessee
So he isn't that big of a fan then. Unless our coach told the kid he sucked to his face, it can't be that big a deal. Kinda weird that hurt feelings keep you from your dream school.

Can't hurt my source
Your “source” is either his dad

Or you’re his dad.

You said his dad was a Vol fan earlier in the thread and conveniently you’re on here trying to help a “friends” kid out, I mean you’re going all out for someone else’s kid. You may just be the nicest guy ever, but I’m not buying it.

Last edited:
Your “source” is either his dad

Or you’re his dad.

You said his dad was a Vol fan earlier in the thread and conveniently you’re on here trying to “help” a friends kid out, I mean you’re going all out for someone else’s kid. You may just be the nicest guy ever, but I’m not buying it.
Nothing wrong with being a nice guy!😉😉😉😉😉

How did this kid become a Tennessee fan anyway? Not many of those in Arkansas, I know from experience.
I don't know the 'how' for it happening. But I do know that it is a very significant event. It is the first evidence of intelligent life in Arkansas. It will be in a museum one day next to the 2027 evidence of intelligent life from another planet.

VN Store

Back