Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

You only live once, I like a glass of wine with a nice steak, I will also give up my coffee when someone takes it from my dead body lol

People around me would be trying to buy coffee off the black market in 3rd world countries just to make sure I had a cup if they outlaw it here. Nobody wants me to not have coffee . 😂

Reactions: LadyVolette
People around me would be trying to buy coffee off the black market in 3rd world countries just to make sure I had a cup if they outlaw it here. Nobody wants me to not have coffee . 😂

I will give you my coffee. Coffee is terrible! And it doesn't matter what you put in it.... It's still freaking coffee and disgusting.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
So Tucker all along has been telling his coworkers that the election fraud claims were bogus, but he repeated them dozens of times to appease his audience. He even did it last night.

Well, can't say anyone should be the least bit surprised. But his audience doesn't care because he tells them what they want to hear. What a fraud he is.

Reactions: luthervol
So confusing. I mean surely Tucker Carlson wouldn't knowingly lie to his adoring (dumbass) fans!?!? :eek:

February 17, 2023

Fox News stars and executives privately trashed Trump’s election fraud claims, court document reveals

The most prominent stars and highest-ranking executives at Fox News privately ridiculed claims of election fraud in the 2020 election, despite the right-wing channel allowing lies about the presidential contest to be promoted on its air, damning messages contained in a Thursday court filing revealed.

The messages, included in a legal filing as part of Dominion Voting System’s $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News, showed that Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham brutally mocked lies being pushed by former President Donald Trump’s camp asserting that the election was rigged.

In one set of messages revealed in the court filing, Carlson texted Ingraham, saying that Sidney Powell, an attorney who was representing the Trump campaign, was “lying” and that he had “caught her” doing so. Ingraham responded, “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy [Giuliani].”

November 23, 2020

Tucker Carlson: Yes, the election was rigged for Joe Biden. Here's how
How Democrats, Big Tech and the mainstream media waged an unfair fight in 2020

So confusing. I mean surely Tucker Carlson wouldn't knowingly lie to his adoring (dumbass) fans!?!? :eek:

February 17, 2023

Fox News stars and executives privately trashed Trump’s election fraud claims, court document reveals

The most prominent stars and highest-ranking executives at Fox News privately ridiculed claims of election fraud in the 2020 election, despite the right-wing channel allowing lies about the presidential contest to be promoted on its air, damning messages contained in a Thursday court filing revealed.

The messages, included in a legal filing as part of Dominion Voting System’s $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News, showed that Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham brutally mocked lies being pushed by former President Donald Trump’s camp asserting that the election was rigged.

In one set of messages revealed in the court filing, Carlson texted Ingraham, saying that Sidney Powell, an attorney who was representing the Trump campaign, was “lying” and that he had “caught her” doing so. Ingraham responded, “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy [Giuliani].”

November 23, 2020

Tucker Carlson: Yes, the election was rigged for Joe Biden. Here's how
How Democrats, Big Tech and the mainstream media waged an unfair fight in 2020

hypocrisy-meter.gif

Tucker, Hannity, and Fox execs hold their viewers in complete contempt.......but they are more than willing to feed them lies in order to enrich themselves. Lies that they know ultimately harm the county.

This is nothing new....that has been Fox all along.

It's just comforting to see a few more people forced to reach that conclusion.

The saddest part is that Fox was/is fighting to keep its viewers from going to an even more right wing extremist propaganda source.

Reactions: TN Ribs
There is not much new here.

Most knew Giuliani and Powell lost credibility especially after his hair dye episode.

Some of the complaints are still there an legit like voter harvesting and signature verification. Other claims like what Giuliani and Powell claimed stop being discussed long ago.

CNN should be concerned about why it's a dying network and proofread their own articles.

They literally were so giddy that they thought they had a "we gotcha this time" piece that they literally posted the below in their article.

In multiple instances, Fox News executives and hosts expressed worry over the matter and started to crack down on those at the network who fact-checked election lies. In one case, after White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich fact-checked a Trump tweet pushing election fraud, Carlson said he wanted her fired.​
In multiple instances, Fox News executives and hosts expressed worry over the matter and started to crack down on those at the network who fact-checked election lies — even as the messages show that Fox News’ chief political anchor, Bret Baier, pushed for such fact checks. In one case, after White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich fact-checked a Trump tweet pushing election fraud, Carlson said he wanted her fired.​

I mean the above looks like mostly a duplicate. Unacceptable for a publication.

Also, can anyone share the footage of Carlson holding back tears when discussing a possible ruined reputation? That would be hilarious. I think it would legitimize the article.

The democrat party holds the American public in complete contempt.......but they are more than willing to feed them lies in order to enrich themselves. Lies that they know ultimately harm the country.

This is nothing new....that has been the democrat party all along.

It's just comforting to see a few more people forced to reach that conclusion.

The saddest part is that democrats were/are fighting to keep its voters from taking more logical positions such as children shouldn’t be castrated and defunding the police force is idiotic.
FYP

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back