Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Of course it did. Are you seriously asking me if I'm serious?
We will never know since there is no control group for statistical comparison. I am glad the vaccine was available. I figured it was worth the risk for me due to underlying conditions. But no way it should have been MANDATED for everyone including healthy young workers.
Ended up getting COVID anyway. No way of knowing if it would have been worse without vaccination. I do Not plan on any new boosters unless a much worse variant appears

Reactions: BreatheUT
^^^^^^^

This is what watching networks other than FoxNews does to your brain. I think I’ll stick with Fox News, though I rarely watch any cable news because it’s mostly commentary anyway.

Though the poster seems like a crackhead educated in the American higher education system (probably still in the 20's or early 30's) it's probably an Antifa sympathizer.

Though the poster seems like a crackhead educated in the American higher education system (probably still in the 20's or early 30's) it's probably an Antifa sympathizer.
Lol

I normally leave him alone. I’m just in an argumentative mood. Kids didn’t have school today and they’ve been pissing me off.

Reactions: Orangeburst
If the latest revelations do not finally convince you what Fox really is, then I'm certainly not.

But don't act confused or offended when avid Fox viewers are stereotyped in a certain way.
Fox is not any more of a clown show than MSNBC or CNN. There is no such thing as a truly objective and unbiased news organization. There never has been and it will always be impossible for imperfect biased humans to do otherwise. My only advice is to consume a broad spectrum of sources and the truth will lie somewhere in the middle

We will never know since there is no control group for statistical comparison. I am glad the vaccine was available. I figured it was worth the risk for me due to underlying conditions. But no way it should have been MANDATED for everyone including healthy young workers.
Ended up getting COVID anyway. No way of knowing if it would have been worse without vaccination. I do Not plan on any new boosters unless a much worse variant appears
I agree with all of that.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Fox is not any more of a clown show than MSNBC or CNN. There is no such thing as a truly objective and unbiased news organization. There never has been and it will always be impossible for imperfect biased humans to do otherwise. My only advice is to consume a broad spectrum of sources and the truth will lie somewhere in the middle
Fox is more of a clown show.
Again, it's like saying all head coaches are the same because all head coaches win games and lose games. We all see how asinine that approach is.
It's equally asinine to view news networks or politicians that way.
It has always been and will always be about continuums.

Sort of like evaluating recruits.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Fox is more of a clown show.
Again, it's like saying all head coaches are the same because all head coaches win games and lose games. We all see how asinine that approach is.
It's equally asinine to view news networks or politicians that way.
It has always been and will always be about continuums.

Sort of like evaluating recruits.
It’s all about the ratings. Fox has a very advantageous position in that it doesn’t have to split viewership with many other conservative competitors like the left does. Got to admit it is a shrewd business model. Find a niche and exploit it

It’s all about the ratings. Fox has a very advantageous position in that it doesn’t have to split viewership with many other conservative competitors like the left does. Got to admit it is a shrewd business model. Find a niche and exploit it
It's certainly shrewd and exploitive.....also incredibly harmful.
A snake oil salesman is bad enough, but when the snake oil knowingly makes the consumer sick, he becomes reprehensible.

It's certainly shrewd and exploitive.....also incredibly harmful.
A snake oil salesman is bad enough, but when the snake oil knowingly makes the consumer sick, he becomes reprehensible.
How is an opposing viewpoint “harmful”? As Long as they are not promoting violence. Free speech is a GOOD thing. I would never want to shut down MSNBC.

“What (Trump)’s good at is destroying things,” wrote Tucker Carlson, according to the filing. “He’s the
undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

How do you play a story wrong...it's either true or it isn't

“The network is being rejected,” wrote Sean Hannity, in a text message to Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson. In another text thread, Hannity wrote: “Respecting this audience whether we agree or not is critical.”

Reactions: luthervol
Wednesday, Feb. 15 Scoreboard: Fox News Is No. 1 Every Hour in Total Viewers and A25-54

Tucker 451, Cooper 137, Hayes 139

Hannity 350, Burnett 100, Wagner 136

Ingraham 305, Tonight 92, O'Donnell 142

Wonder what the ratings are for this Disney owned show on WokESPN is

Franklin Pierce

JoinedMay 3, 2014Messages20,879Likes25,457
This game made PARDON THE INTERRUPTION today. Posed the question; Are you surprised Ohio State beat number five Tennessee? The answer was NO.

Last edited:
That is all true, but in November of 2020, Newsmax started to make some gains on Fox News in the ratings.

This happened because Newsmax was giving air time to Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) and giving them a platform to spread their election theories.

Fox News responded to this by also giving Powell, Giuliani and Lindell air time on their prime time opinion shows even though Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham were privately calling their theories "lies", "BS", "kooky" and "crazy" in text messages to each other.

What makes this a story is how Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham have been exposed for being disingenuous. It's no surprise that they would lie, or that they would be caught lying. That happens all the time.

This is unique, because of how Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham have been exposed for being two-faced frauds, who were just telling their gullible audience of uneducated MAGA rednecks what they wanted to hear, rather than what they actually believed themselves.

How is an opposing viewpoint “harmful”? As Long as they are not promoting violence. Free speech is a GOOD thing. I would never want to shut down MSNBC.
With regard to Dominion Voting Systems, the Fox News hosts did much more than give an opposing viewpoint.

Fox News hosts made specific allegations of illegality, and their own text messages have recently revealed that each of them knew that these allegations were lies.

The Fox News hosts went forward with those lies anyway, because they were good for ratings ... and ratings are more important to those hosts than their own integrity is.

With regard to Dominion Voting Systems, the Fox News hosts did much more than give an opposing viewpoint.

Fox News hosts made specific allegations of illegality, and their own text messages have recently revealed that each of them knew that these allegations were lies.

The Fox News hosts went forward with those lies anyway, because they were good for ratings ... and ratings are more important to those hosts than their own integrity is.

Happens everyday depending on network. Look at the cross work of the people that change channels. It is all politically motivated by higher forces..not just FOX

Happens everyday depending on network. Look at the cross work of the people that change channels. It is all politically motivated by higher forces..not just FOX
I haven't seen a news network's duality publicly exposed like this before. If you know of something similar, please provide a link to it. This is a bad look for Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. They simply don't believe their own narrative, which they have aggressively driven themselves for over two years. They are two-faced frauds.

Reactions: luthervol
Exactly.

The Times, the Post, all of the major media outlets spew lies from “unnamed sources” all day everyday intentionally for clicks and ratings. They know all they have to do is edit the story later and state “We were just going with the information we had at the time”. It’s all a game to these people.

Fox should own this. But what I find more repulsive is how the rest of the MSM is protecting this President every day.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I haven't seen a news network's duality publicly exposed like this before. If you know of something similar, please provide a link to it. This is a bad look for Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. They simply don't believe their own narrative, which they have aggressively driven themselves for over two years. They are two-faced frauds.

Stop being so puritanical, and naive

You need go no further than them promoting the election fraud nonsense when they knew it to be total nonsense.
It was dangerous and harmful to the country on multiple levels.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Stop making unsupported, blanket statements and post a link to another example of when a news network's duality was similarly exposed. You are just flapping your gums.

Project Veritas has many an example. But you dismiss for your ideology
You are a fool for not believing that media isn't propaganda on both sides. and it is at the executive level. not TV personalities.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
You are a fool for not believing that media isn't propaganda on both sides. and it is at the executive level. not TV personalities.

Van Jones “nothing burger” that he claimed was edited. Madcows 45 minute lead up to Trump tax returns only to revel to her audience that he had paid more in taxes than most people will make in a lifetime. Cuomo using his position to run interference for his sexually deviant brother. Obama’s “scandal free” administration assertion. The HUGE story that was TRUMP GETS 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM.

Fox News doesn’t have to “attract viewers”. All the other networks clearly run cover for the Dems. Unless you want to tune in to watch an inspiring biography starring Kamala Harris, you have no choice but to turn to Fox News. The other networks aren’t reporting facts either.

Project Veritas is not a news network. Can you provide a link to an actual news network which was similarly exposed for having such a duality?

Van Jones “nothing burger” that he claimed was edited. Madcows 45 minute lead up to Trump tax returns only to revel to her audience that he had paid more in taxes than most people will make in a lifetime. Cuomo using his position to run interference for his sexually deviant brother. Obama’s “scandal free” administration assertion. The HUGE story that was TRUMP GETS 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM.

Fox News doesn’t have to “attract viewers”. All the other networks clearly run cover for the Dems. Unless you want to tune in to watch an inspiring biography starring Kamala Harris, you have no choice but to turn to Fox News. The other networks aren’t reporting facts either.
None of this reveals a duality.

... and by the admission of Tucker Carlson in a private text message, Fox News does have to attract viewers. Their fear of losing viewership is what drives their disingenuous narratives.

VN Store

Back