Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

The Egyptians were the builders of their time and beyond. However in the modern era they’ve done jack. Sorta like Iraq and Iran. Who speaks Latin anymore? It’s pretty much a written language only in acedemia and legal pretext.

So what have you done for me lately... say the last 1000 years? 😏

Everybody knows that stuff was built by aliens!

I am kidding...

I think? Then again how the hell did they get stones of that weight up that high back then?

No!! No!!! I am just kidding.

But the calibration and alignment with the stars was hundreds of years ahead of their time???

No. No. Of course it was just the Egyptians. The Mayans were just brilliant people too. Just go talk to one and you will learn so....wait u can’t?....they are all gone and we don’t know where....

But anyways....the Egyptians were really smart!

Locker room talk.

What do you lawyers talk about when you all are chatting it up at the country club?

Why are you asking EL what lawyers do in their leisure time ? That’s like asking the woman that makes the doughnut holes at Krispy Kreme’s how to change a transmission .

Is he still on? Is this going to turn into another LG multi-year thread where we keep talking about "the end"?
In all seriousness, I think Fox would he doing the right thing to keep him, even though I think he’s a cancer. This practice of mining anything anybody ever said looking for dirt is an end run around debating people on the merits of their politics which is weak.

That said, Carlson fosters a similar type of outrage culture, so seeing him get bit by it is pretty amusing.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Nolte: 90 Million Pay Money to CNN While Fewer than 1 Million Watch

According to the far-left outlet’s own fact sheet, CNN is currently available in 90 million households. This means 90 million people pay money to CNN every month even though fewer than one million on average actually watch CNN.

Even if you don’t watch CNN, you are still forced to pay for CNN.

It is called a carriage fee, and every month you subsidize this hate network to the tune of about $1.00 a month, or around $12.00 a year.

That means the welfare queens at CNN snatch about $90 million a month just because the game is rigged to force you to pay for a propaganda outlet that encourages and legitimizes violence, a hate network that runs one blacklisting campaign after another to de-platform conservatives or anyone who challenges that establishment.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

According to the far-left outlet’s own fact sheet, CNN is currently available in 90 million households. This means 90 million people pay money to CNN every month even though fewer than one million on average actually watch CNN.

It is called a carriage fee, and every month you subsidize this hate network to the tune of about $1.00 a month, or around $12.00 a year.

That means the welfare queens at CNN snatch about $90 million a month just because the game is rigged to force you to pay for a propaganda outlet that encourages and legitimizes violence, a hate network that runs one blacklisting campaign after another to de-platform conservatives or anyone who challenges that establishment.

Cut cable.
Cable honestly sucks.
Find people on roku with plex accounts and just share files and have them record sports that are locally on in their area that aren’t on yours.

This is no different than our tax money funding PP. Then PP turning around and giving money to Democratic politicians.

VN Store

Back