Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Lol, i love Latin. My only tattoo is Latin...memento vivare. Remember to live. Got it with my children's initials after my husband passed.
You probably remember as much Latin as i did Spanish.... Wasted 2 years in high school on that.
Que lastima!

Lol, i love Latin. My only tattoo is Latin...memento vivare. Remember to live. Got it with my children's initials after my husband passed.
You probably remember as much Latin as i did Spanish.... Wasted 2 years in high school on that.
Well i had 3 years of Spanish in grades 10-12. No habla Espanol! I often wondered if i could pick it up easily although it has been so many years.
Latin forms a good English and Spanish base. I wonder if latin is still used anywhere..maybe the Vatican

Well i had 3 years of Spanish in grades 10-12. No habla Espanol! I often wondered if i could pick it up easily although it has been so many years.
Latin forms a good English and Spanish base. I wonder if latin is still used anywhere..maybe the Vatican
hablo

Last i heard it was a dead language, the conjugations are pretty difficult. My Spanish teacher, doc obejas, was from Cuba. He left because he was a dissent to Castro. He did go off on many tangents about communism which trailed off in Spanish and he punctuated with Spanish cuss words at the end. It was interesting. Those are the only words i remember. I thoroughly know how to insult someone in Spanish.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Last i heard it was a dead language, the conjugations are pretty difficult. My Spanish teacher, doc obejas, was from Cuba. He left because he was a dissent to Castro. He did go off on many tangents about communism which trailed off in Spanish and he punctuated with Spanish cuss words at the end. It was interesting. Those are the only words i remember. I thoroughly know how to insult someone in Spanish.
Living in Houston for many years i cannot even see how it is the same language I learned. Too dang fast and words are indistinguishable.

Nolte: Tucker Carlson Beat All of CNN’s Prime Time Shows … Combined

Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show earned more viewers last week than all of CNN’s primetime line up combined, reports the Daily Wire’s Ryan Saavedra.

This has to be a bitter pill for CNN. For years now the far-left network has done everything in its power to bring Carlson down. By any measure, CNN has conducted what can only be described as a straight up, deliberate demonization campaign.

CNN has also participated in the effort to have Carlson blacklisted by advertisers due to his right-of-center political beliefs. Since the fake news outlet cannot beat Carlson in the ratings, it is hoping to drive him off the air through McCarthyism.

Obviously this has backfired in a big way.

Throughout all of last week, CNN’s primetime lineup averaged a limp 2.474 million viewers, while all on his own, Carlson averaged 3.475 million viewers.

Nolte: Tucker Carlson Beat All of CNN's Prime Time Shows … Combined

No, the wagons were indeed circled well for that douchenozzle. But I have every confidence that in time he will step way too far over the line soon enough.

All of the wheels fell off all of the circled wagons.

Tucker will clobber THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS network in the ratings for years to come.

Reactions: volfanjustin
No, the wagons were indeed circled well for that douchenozzle. But I have every confidence that in time he will step way too far over the line soon enough.
You and the libs do not get to determine the line. Big middle finger

You and the libs do not get to determine the line. Big middle finger

VN Store

Back