Tune in tomorrow...8/15/13 (which is now today)

I mean no disrespect but who is DeerPark and why does everyone trust his info.......I only ask because I've seen so many so called insiders.

he generally has good info on TOS..lots of ppl think it's Mickey Dearstone undercover stealing our posts for show prep :)

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure if anyone else caught this, but when it shows the close up of the orange socks, there's a gray stripe in the middle. Just a small detail that shows that it's most likely going to be gray for sure if anyone had any doubts.

If the whole black pants rumor is true then this uni has potential to be heinous. White helmet, gray jersey, black pants, orange socks? Good God. That is a mess.

Reactions: 1 person
Hear is what I've heard:

No change to helmet
Gray jersey and grey pants
Numbers are orange and have checkerboard tone to them
All other graphics, lines on jersey are orange
Orange TN state outline above name, just like the home jerseys

Don't know if its 100% but thought I'd share

Hear is what I've heard:

No change to helmet
Gray jersey and grey pants
Numbers are orange and have checkerboard tone to them
All other graphics, lines on jersey are orange
Orange TN state outline above name, just like the home jerseys

Don't know if its 100% but thought I'd share

I wouldn't have had a problem with a gray helmet for one game. I think people are a little too rigid when it comes to "changing" the helmet.

I wouldn't have had a problem with a gray helmet for one game. I think people are a little too rigid when it comes to "changing" the helmet.

IMO, there just hasn't been a decent looking concept out there yet. I cant picture one in my mind that I'd like either.

Are we seriously going to wear gray? I can't decide if I hate that, or if I despise that.

VN Store

Back