Tune in tomorrow...8/15/13 (which is now today)

On another note... I may be reading into it too much, but i seriously doubt that Butch would choose to go out there and do something as different as adding a grey uni in in his first year here if he didn't believe that this team will legitimately surprise some people..

Knowing how dearly people hold on to the traditional look around here... If i thought my team wasn't going to be very good, and was gonna go out there and get spanked in their new uniforms.... I wouldnt introduce new uniforms. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 person
Go Vols

933973_10153118178680161_396738196_n.jpg

Looks all grey with orange letters. If they do that, it needs to be a grey helmet with an orange power T. Hopefully

I highly doubt it will be gray (the helmet).

Color combos from left to right:
All orange, 2nd is hard to tell but I am thinking different gray/orange top, middle is gray with orange numbers, 4th is orange top/white bottom, far right is all white.

All helmets will be normal

On another note... I may be reading into it too much, but i seriously doubt that Butch would choose to go out there and do something as different as adding a grey uni in in his first year here if he didn't believe that this team will legitimately surprise some people..

Knowing how dearly people hold on to the traditional look around here... If i thought my team wasn't going to be very good, and was gonna go out there and get spanked in their new uniforms.... I wouldnt introduce new uniforms. Just a thought.

It's a new era. Nothing wrong with mixing in a little traditional uniform with what we've got going now.

Yes he did. He would go up and eat there on a game day and watch it on TV.

We are going up on Friday b4 APSU game, and staying till Monday.

What an awesome weekend! I will definitely be in the crowd to see Coach Jones at his first Vol Walk. I cannot wait for that!!! He is happy to be here! And that makes me happy!

I saw you at the funeral but I didn't get a chance to talk to you. You did a really good job in the video.

I think he's going to do something like "Hey if we get to a bowl game i'll let you guys wear these" we'll see though.

What an awesome weekend! I will definitely be in the crowd to see Coach Jones at his first Vol Walk. I cannot wait for that!!! He is happy to be here! And that makes me happy!

I saw you at the funeral but I didn't get a chance to talk to you. You did a really good job in the video.

Thank you, it was not easy to do. Oh I can't wait to see him on 1st. Vol walk. We're always right around where they turn into the stadium and we are in y6. Let me know if you're near and lets meet. Now about the uniforms. I have seen one mock up that is extreme. I'm OK with some change but I can't see him going as radical as what I saw.

gray unis would be a huge plus for recruiting. all our young recruits will be talking about them.

Thank you, it was not easy to do. Oh I can't wait to see him on 1st. Vol walk. We're always right around where they turn into the stadium and we are in y6. Let me know if you're near and lets meet. Now about the uniforms. I have seen one mock up that is extreme. I'm OK with some change but I can't see him going as radical as what I saw.

My favorite place for the Vol Walk is on Peyton Manning Pass, right around where the cheerleaders stop and the band gets on the steps. We sit in X1.

I hope when we go to Oregon, we have uniforms that scream tradition! Making a statement that WE ARE TENNESSEE and we don't need anything flashy for you to know who coming to play you!

My favorite place for the Vol Walk is on Peyton Manning Pass, right around where the cheerleaders stop and the band gets on the steps. We sit in X1.

I hope when we go to Oregon, we have uniforms that scream tradition! Making a statement that WE ARE TENNESSEE and we don't need anything flashy for you to know who coming to play you!

The one I saw looked a lot like Oregon.

I just cannot wait to see what the new uni's will look like so all the speculations about them will be over

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM:question:

I've seen the one new uniform they were talking about on facebook, one of the kids dads had a picture of his son wearing it in the locker room on his profile. It didn't look that much different from what we've been seeing the last 10 years i thought. JMO

I've seen the one new uniform they were talking about on facebook, one of the kids dads had a picture of his son wearing it in the locker room on his profile. It didn't look that much different from what we've been seeing the last 10 years i thought. JMO

Post it here

Loving all this new positive energy being pumped back into the program. If it take some quirks here and there that's fine. Things like new unis, spoelstra,foundation day, and everything else Butch has done is working so I'm all in. Do whatever it takes. He thinks people are buying in now? Just wait Til the day he starts to win a few ball games. It'll be a circus and I can't wait for it!

VN Store

Back