TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

To each his own but that chick can't act. I was embarrassed for her and she's a big part of the story from what I could tell. Goggins ain't good enough to make up for it.

It ain't for me, but I hope you enjoy err minute of it.
@Sgt_Nick_Fury

I just realized that chick in Fallout is Tess on Sweetbitter. I love her.

I take back what I said about her but still think Fallout sucks.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
@Sgt_Nick_Fury

I just realized that chick in Fallout is Tess on Sweetbitter. I love her.

I take back what I said about her but still think Fallout
Okay but according to 90% audiance score that Fallout is AWESOME, would suggest your opinion sucks..so good luck with that..... she is pretty awesome....
Yellowstone only got 76% for comparison......I am probably not going to be using you as a "muh movie/tv opinion" reference... as it appears to me your somewhere between 24%-10% chance to be offering an opinion useful to me. It's okay though I remain friends with many people with mental and cultural handicaps.

Okay but according to 90% audiance score that Fallout is AWESOME, would suggest your opinion sucks..so good luck with that..... she is pretty awesome....
Yellowstone only got 76% for comparison......I am probably not going to be using you as a "muh movie/tv opinion" reference... as it appears to me your somewhere between 24%-10% chance to be offering an opinion useful to me. It's okay though I remain friends with many people with mental and cultural handicaps.
I'm with him, I couldn't get through one episode 🤣

According to audience score that trash movie Barbie scored 7 points less. Let that sink in.

I'm happy you like it. I really think that says more about you then it does me.

You sea what I did their? Lol.

According to audience score that trash movie Barbie scored 7 points less. Let that sink in.

I'm happy you like it. I really think that says more about you then it does me.

You sea what I did their? Lol.

original-3cfb3e43de22ed907d0f940f2f66a10b.gif

Yeah, it’s “so 30 seconds ago,” but Drunk History still entertains me. The one concern is Derek Waters drinking with almost every guest narrator. Something had to give.

76% of a zillion is still more than 90% of 50.

VN Store

Back