TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

The Philadelphia Story
Casablanca
The Prisoner of Zenda (1952)
Big Trouble in Little China
The Wizard of Oz
The Sons of Katie Elder
The Fifth Element

I don’t own any of these, but I’ll tune in if they’re on.

@theFallGuy @95 Vol Alum @YankeeVol

YTTV querstons:

IIRC, the basic plan has all the Espins and the SECN, correct? If so,

Can you access ESPN channels via YTTV or do you have to access it through the ESPN app?

Member... when it comes to tech chit, I make @Behr look like a card carrying member of the Tech MENSA society.

TIA

YTTV querstons:

Can you access ESPN channels via YTTV or do you have to access it through the ESPN app?

Member... when it comes to tech chit, I make @Behr look like a card carrying member of the Tech MENSA society.

TIA
You Access ESPN via YouTubeTV app. It's literally like navigating cable TV just a different interface

YTTV querstons:

TIA
And yes I only have ever had the basic plan. I don't do any other add ons FWIW. Great thing about streaming though is if you don't like it just pay for the month and you can cancel next month. And honestly YouTube used to do a free trial for 14 days

Reactions: malinoisvol
And yes I only have ever had the basic plan. I don't do any other add ons FWIW. Great thing about streaming though is if you don't like it just pay for the month and you can cancel next month. And honestly YouTube used to do a free trial for 14 days
Thanks.

I canceled the Disney+ Trio pkg because it was a PITA. You had to access ESPN via the ESPN app and Hulu through its app and Disney content with the Disney app. I want a one app access to every thing with the bundle.

So with TFGs info, YTTV is leading the pack.
SLING is out of the picture due to their no access to ABC in my area.

Thanks.

I canceled the Disney+ Trio pkg because it was a PITA. You had to access ESPN via the ESPN app and Hulu through its app and Disney content with the Disney app. I want a one app access to every thing with the bundle.

I cut cable like 6 years ago for YouTubeTv and never looked back or had any issues. You also have unlimited DVR space. I set all of my favorite teams in my library and it automatically records every game. I do use Roku though as my streaming device so there's a bit of a learning curve with the interface

Reactions: VolNExile
Thanks.

You can get Hulu content in the Disney+ app now.

One of my Roku sticks fried itself at more than one but less than two years old. I’ve had to order a new one. [grumble grumble].

One of my Roku sticks fried itself at more than one but less than two years old. I’ve had to order a new one. [grumble grumble].
ngaft and tl;dr but I have an older Roku tv that won't use the Apple+ app. There are some things on Apple TV I'd like to see. Too much going on right now, but at some point I'll grab one of those "sticks" or a TV that has the Apple app.

You can get Hulu content in the Disney+ app now.
You are correct and I was wrong on that point. However, everytime we went into it, it would want us to scan a QR code as if we were initializing the account again. I was prolly doing something wrong.

Incompatible device maybe? My Samsung 55 is one week old. So that shouldn't be the issue. Being eTarded is no way to go around in life. Lol

Reactions: VolNExile
I was under the impression that the ESPN package bundled with Disney+ didn’t include live games streaming. Is this so, or does the ESPN OTT include live games?

I was under the impression that the ESPN package bundled with Disney+ didn’t include live games streaming. Is this so, or does the ESPN OTT include live games?
I assumed it did. FFS, it should be live! Disney owns everything.

VN Store

Back