TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

Interesting...I like JAW.

"Elaborating on why this movie cannot be called a biopic, despite claims, the source mentioned, “This is not Bohemian Rhapsody or Rocketman,” noting, “Bruce is reserving the right for a full biopic to be made later in his life.”

“Deliver Me From Nowhere is a short, simple story about one instance in Bruce’s life where he was battling severe depression and struggling to record his seminal album Nebraska,” the source insisted.

“Jeremy and the filmmakers are trying to make an honest and unflinching portrayal of depression, not rock superstardom, and they’re sticking to that plan like they’re on orders from Bruce himself!” they revealed before concluding the chat.

It takes getting used to for sure. There is a home default station that shows highlighted channels you typically watch for easier selection
You can also rearrange the channel guide so that the channels you watch the most are at the top of the scroll.

Edit: glad no one else had already shared this helpful hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behr
It does for games listed as ESPN+ broadcast. Generally for games on ESPN, ESPN2, SECN, and ESPNU, you require a cable provider to stream those from the ESPN app. That’s the problem mal experienced.

ABC broadcast is available to stream for ESPN+ subscribers because it’s available as a national broadcast (you can get it with rabbit ears).
you can also stream ESPN through the ESPN app with YTTV

For those talking about Internet speeds, I tried to teach my dad the Hulu live streaming app, but he hated the interface (read: refused to learn). He only has 100mbps and the stream was perfect. To be fair though, his phone and computer are the only other things requiring bandwidth. But when I visit, I can connect via my phone and watch my yttv from there too with no issues.

And I tried Hulu live with him because he’s not a sports fan and Hulu live was the better option for what he wanted to watch.

Reactions: VolNExile
Watched Last Flag Flying (2017) with Steve Carell, Bryan Cranston, and “Burnt Fish Larry” aka Lawrence Fishburn. It’s about three Vietnam era vets going to bury one’s son. None of the actors is old enough to have served in Vietnam, but the story takes place in 2003, so they would be about the right age in 2016-17, when the film was made. Worth my time.

Reactions: Go aeiou

VN Store

Back