TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

I think FuboTV is a more "sports" dedicated option but I don't know much about it and I'm pretty sure it's as much as youtube

I just need something for Saturday night right now. Direct TV is at war with Disney so no football from the Disney conglomerate until they make nice. I'm wondering if I can get the game on Disney +? Otherwise, I may be watching the delayed stream on You Tube.

it's been a while since I used sling but I'm pretty sure they don't have as many of the typical network stations that a cable provider has like YouTubeTV does, but that was years ago and it could be different now. I don't really watch much network TV, but i've had youtube for 5+ years now and no complaints here.
Do you get SECN, ESPN (2, News, Nu, and +) and ABC?

We don't watch network TV except for sports.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Do you get SECN, ESPN (2, News, Nu, and +) and ABC?

We don't watch network TV except for sports.
put in your zip code and see. My area I get ESPN, ESPN 2, Espn News, Espn U, Fox Sports FS1, FS2, Gold, Nba TV, NFL Network, NBC Sports, SEC N, BIG 10 network for some reason, Acc Network, and yes ABC.

But look under All Channels, for some reason if you search under "SPorts" it doesn't show all of the channels you really get

Reactions: malinoisvol
I just need something for Saturday night right now. Direct TV is at war with Disney so no football from the Disney conglomerate until they make nice. I'm wondering if I can get the game on Disney +? Otherwise, I may be watching the delayed stream on You Tube.

It looks like it is on ESPN+ if you have the Disney bundle. Disney+ doesn’t carry sports in their app.

Yeah, no Disney bundle, just Disney. Probably have to temp sign up to sling. then dump them once the BS is over with.

VN Store

Back