'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

That quote from AP is from an article.

Make it-Take it: Making the case for five Tennessee football targets

He talks about Matthews, Russell, Rushing, Warren and Singleton.

Not sure if it was clear enough, but I cleaned the post up by replacing "him" with "Warren". My point is, it wouldn't surprise me if Warren told AP "hey I'm committing to UT and here's why" for AP to go ahead and get the commitment article written in advance. AP's language in that prior post is pretty specific. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Not sure if it was clear enough, but I cleaned the post up by replacing "him" with "Warren". My point is, it wouldn't surprise me if Warren told AP "hey I'm committing to UT and here's why" for AP to go ahead and get the commitment article written in advance. AP's language in that prior post is pretty specific. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.
I agree with you. I think they’ve already filmed a commitment video/article written for Warren.

could be why Ronin O'Conor got the snub

Untrue. You might not have heard, but rumor around the water cooler is that this staff can't cruit and specifically can't cruit OL. It is a disturbing trend and we will probably need to cancel the 23 and 24 seasons in order to properly problem solve the issue.

Untrue. You might not have heard, but rumor around the water cooler is that this staff can't cruit and specifically can't cruit OL. It is a disturbing trend and we will probably need to cancel the 23 and 24 seasons in order to properly problem solve the issue.
i'm a tad concerned. sound the alarm so we can freak out.

When do you expect Matthews and Warren to set their announcement dates?
Hard to predict if they will. Some kids just drop commitments out of nowhere.I tend to think they both do something later in the month but neither have ruled out taking another visit once the dead period lifts at the end of the month.
Doesn’t mean it happens, necessarily. I’d lean toward it not happening but they have both at least mentioned it at one point.
-Matt Ray

VN Store

Back