'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Some schools are allowed to break rules with little to no consequence. I thought lying to the NCAA was a level 1 violation? We fired everyone involved in our violations. Implemented self-punishment and complete transparency. Still got fined millions with even more penalties on top of what we had already implemented. And Harbaugh gets a slap on the wrist and suspended for cupcakes. I look forward to the national media ranting about how soft the NCAA was on him. I'm sure Pat Forde and others will be outraged.

Well we were paying players. They weren’t. NCAA has always hated kids getting paid. It’s the whole reason they never took up the issue until the SC forced this new world onto them.

And lying to NCAA is level 1 that usually has 6 game suspension. Michigan is requesting 4.

Well we were paying players. They weren’t. NCAA has always hated kids getting paid. It’s the whole reason they never took up the issue until the SC forced this new world onto them.

And lying to NCAA is level 1 that usually has 6 game suspension. Michigan is requesting 4.
We don't know they weren't paying players. I would say they probably are, like most everyone else.

We don't know they weren't paying players. I would say they probably are, like most everyone else.

That’s not what they were being investigated for. Improper contact during Covid with both recruits and team - both level II violations - was the investigation.

But true, everyone is paying players. Most don’t do it so brazenly stupid as the former UT staff.

That’s not what they were being investigated for. Improper contact during Covid with both recruits and team - both level II violations - was the investigation.

But true, everyone is paying players. Most don’t do it so brazenly stupid as the former UT staff.
Brazenly stupid does sum it up pretty well.

The coaches that were paying players were fired.

Harbaugh should be treated the same way Pearl was and receive a show-cause for lying to the NCAA.

And lying to NCAA is level 1 that usually has 6 game suspension. Michigan is requesting 4

We were not following the rules. But paying players requires far, far more than $60k total for more than a hundred violations. $60k is less than required to pay for one player.

Reactions: Vols1117
Gonna take more than one season of 11-2. Throw up 10 wins again, it’s more likely. Thrice, even more likely.
Had to unignore to see you were answering. That dude trolls. He sees an opening here.

He posted the same thing when we missed on Russell. He did not post when we landed any 4 or 5 star. There are too many to list individually. But the number is: all of them.

Last edited:
The coaches that were paying players were fired.

Harbaugh should be treated the same way Pearl was and receive a show-cause for lying to the NCAA.
No even the part that really pisses me off. If this were Tennessee it would be plastered all over the news that we are under investigation and possible sanctions not this “negotiating a resolution” crap.

Reactions: KptVFL
They totally ignore that the entire coaching staff plus many back-office people lost their jobs for their actions while arguing Harbaugh shouldn't be punished for his. It wasn't "Tennessee" that was paying players. It was a dumbass coaching staff, all of who lost their jobs, and many of them got show causes for it. Harbaugh should face the same punishment Pearl got if he lied to the NCAA.

VN Store

Back