'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Sports Talk J is a pretty cool guy. I have been subscribed to him since he first started his channel. He loves giving crap to Florida itā€™s hilarious. His film break downs are good. He isnā€™t an expert but he still does a good job.
I like him because he doesnā€™t Just babble on to get to that 10 minute mark to get ads in like some other Vol channels. If he doesnā€™t have 10 Minutes of material he doesnā€™t talk 10 Minutes. Refreshing

Just a fantastic and pivotal pickup, kudos to all involved in his recruitment. We all need to acknowledge how great this win is for the staff. Overcame perceived education advantage, team thatā€™s been to two straight playoffs and has won the National OL of the year award back to back years. Also a huge NIL instate threat.
I think calling it a perceived advantage diminishes what Heupel and staff did here.

He beat them. He went head to head with Harbaugh & Michigan, with multiple advantages on their side (least of which were the parents). And he beat them.

Would this be considered ā€œclosingā€?

I think calling it a perceived advantage diminishes what Heupel and staff did here.

He beat them. He went head to head with Harbaugh & Michigan, with multiple advantages on their side (least of which were the parents). And he beat them.

He was referring to Michiganā€™s perceived advantage. How does that diminish what Heupel did? He overcame that perceived advantage for Michigan.

Iā€™m not rehashing it. I simply donā€™t understand your logic. How does overcoming an opponentā€™s advantage diminish what CJH accomplished? It enhances it.
One of the guys doesn't want to concede it ever was an advantage to Meatchicken, given the undergraduate major, because it seems a slight to UT. The other wants to posit it as a real advantage in order to make UT's win bigger. It really doesn't amount to anything.

Iā€™m not rehashing it. I simply donā€™t understand your logic. How does overcoming an opponentā€™s advantage diminish what CJH accomplished? It enhances it.
Iā€™m giving Heup all the credit in the world. Maybe more than others.

He closed this one down. Go Vols.

If that isnā€™t closing then closing doesnā€™t exist unless itā€™s when we miss and the narrative is needed for negavols. Huepel closed. He won. He did an excellent job with Warren if this holds up, which it appears it will.
well done Coach. Some fans are just ridiculous. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø if you win you were supposed to, if you miss on any, then you shouldā€™ve gotten them. As if great coaches get every single recruit they target. šŸ™„

If that isnā€™t closing then closing doesnā€™t exist unless itā€™s when we miss and the narrative is needed for negavols. Huepel closed. He won. He did an excellent job with Warren if this holds up, which it appears it will.
well done Coach. Some fans are just ridiculous. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø if you win you were supposed to, if you miss on any, then you shouldā€™ve gotten them. As if great coaches get every single recruit they target. šŸ™„

It is particularly frustrating this year as we have worked our way into the short straws with more of the perceived difference makers. So more opportunities for trolls and nega minded Vols to feature those who pick others, regardless of where we were in the heirarchy of their lists. It is their penchant for repackaging their message multiple times for each occurrence that really grates on my nerves. Especially when they declare defeat before the kids even commit. They then think they get a free pass for playing the I hope I am wrong or glad I was wrong card. NOPE.... not happening. You can't put the bullets back in the gun. If this plays out like it appears at this time, a complete review of this thread would be telling on that front, and even worse the shots at the kid for a perceived lead for our opponents based on the academic analysis his support group SEEMED to have put in play.

I just hope our more positive minded fans don't get ahead of the celebration curve. I only get cocky once they are enrolled.

It is particularly frustrating this year as we have worked our way into the short straws with more of the perceived difference makers. So more opportunities for trolls and nega minded Vols to feature those who pick others, regardless of where we were in the heirarchy of their lists. It is their penchant for repackaging their message multiple times for each occurrence that really grates on my nerves. Especially when they declare defeat before the kids even commit. They then think they get a free pass for playing the I hope I am wrong or glad I was wrong card. NOPE.... not happening. You can't put the bullets back in the gun. If this plays out like it appears at this time, a complete review of this thread would be telling on that front, and even worse the shots at the kid for a perceived lead for our opponents based on the academic analysis his support group SEEMED to have put in play.

I just hope our more positive minded fans don't get ahead of the celebration curve. I only get cocky once they are enrolled.
Preach!!! šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: hooter vol

VN Store

Back