'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

She’s in development - another word for fundraising - and has been for the last 13 years…

Those positions have nothing to do with her degree. In fact, she should know better than most, that in most cases, the degree isn’t what’s important. It’s what it takes to get the degree that is.
OTOH, being in fundraising where she is, status is one of the things she can sell and a point of pride. So she's sensitive to it. I imagine she thought her way through it and realized what was best in this particular case. I bet she'll be a huge Vols fan. She's probably proud he made a smart decision. (Assuming that he chooses the way we expect. It's not official yet.)

Our O-line recruiting is looking just fine 😎
Indeed. But keep collecting them. We can never have too many quality O-Linemen. The whole Heupel offensive philosophy begins with establishing the run between the tackles. We can’t skimp here at all (which I do not think you are advocating of cours)

I like this Youtuber analysis of Vols news:

Sports Talk J is a pretty cool guy. I have been subscribed to him since he first started his channel. He loves giving crap to Florida it’s hilarious. His film break downs are good. He isn’t an expert but he still does a good job.

VN Store

Back