'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

“I think what really stood out was how close the players and coaches are together,”
“They always see to have fun while working hard. Coach KP and Coach (Glen) Elarbee definitely seem like a dynamic duo and the rest of the offensive line staff as well they’ve all been together for some time and it really shows.”
This kind of highlights why I think this staff will be successful in the long run on the recruiting trail. We’re neck deep in a lot of huge recruitments, we’re going to win some of those. The thing that sets Bama, Clemson, Georgia apart is they have a longer track record of success. Huge buzz around every Tennessee official visit but we fade sometimes going down the stretch. I really think this is just Heupel hasn’t proven over a longer period that he can be successful but I think he will. We’ve seen the development of kids in this system and how well the staff develops. I think recruiting will be great this year but it’s only going to get better in the long run.

I know I've said this before and I also think tradition is important, BUT.....recruits LOVE alternate uniforms. I can't wait to see this year's version of the smokey greys. I also would like too see a matte black and chrome orange helmet.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back