'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

It would be
Perry, Ginther, Bennett, Satterwhite and Anderson

Room for Ronan as well?
With how much this staff seems to prioritize signing the in-state kids they truly want, I don’t think they’d risk potentially jeopardizing their reputation, or relationships, due to signing one more OL than originally planned.

Michigan is great if you like flat, boring, and cold.

Michigan has a bit of everything, probably like most states. There’s some really nice places. There’s some really mid places. There’s some absolutely trash places. There’s some really boring places. There’s some really cool places. It is definitely cold everywhere, BUT….not as cold as other places like Minnesota. My mom went to college in Minnesota and she said there were underground tunnels running under the buildings at her college she’d take to get to class. Lol! The lakes kind of moderate the weather in Michigan a bit. It gets cold there but less than 10 degrees was kind of rare when I was up there. The thing that sucks is it is just cold and grey for 6 damn months, November to April, sometimes May, too!

Michigan has a bit of everything, probably like most states. There’s some really nice places. There’s some really mid places. There’s some absolutely trash places. There’s some really boring places. There’s some really cool places. It is definitely cold everywhere, BUT….not as cold as other places like Minnesota. My mom went to college in Minnesota and she said there were underground tunnels running under the buildings at her college she’d take to get to class. Lol! The lakes kind of moderate the weather in Michigan a bit. It gets cold there but less than 10 degrees was kind of rare when I was up there. The thing that sucks is it is just cold and grey for 6 damn months, November to April, sometimes May, too!
Guess you've never been to the upper

“It was a really eventful weekend for sure,” Warren said of the visit to Tennessee. “It was definitely my favorite recruiting weekend by far. I got to do a whole lot of stuff and got to have a whole lot of fun. I got to go out on the water and posted that a whole lot. Just having good fun and getting around a lot of players was different. I love this coaching staff. They are very jokey and fun to be around, and they can still win doing it.”
“I went and sat and watched my film with Coach Elarbee and got to see some of the stuff they are doing that I am already doing, but it is just being done at a higher level,” Warren said. “It is easy to see how I fit into that scheme and it is not like I am learning different plays or something that is completely new to me.

“Coach Heupel said they needed me,” Warren added. “He said there aren’t many tackles like me. That was a big part of his message. It is a really good feeling. There is a big difference between need and want. They really showed that this weekend.”
-Matt Ray

Guess you've never been to the upper

Yea the border of Indian and Michigan vs the U.P. Is night and day different in the winter.

From snow falls that melt after 5-6 days to snow stacked so high you have to truck it out by mid winter.

And low temps from teens to negative teens or colder up north.

Midwestern loving vs a frozen landscape of Hell on Earth.

I grew up in Fort Wayne, IN and live in WI now…BIG difference.

Yea the border of Indian and Michigan vs the U.P. Is night and day different in the winter.

From snow falls that melt after 5-6 days to snow stacked so high you have to truck it out by mid winter.

And low temps from teens to negative teens or colder up north.

Midwestern loving vs a frozen landscape of Hell on Earth.

I grew up in Fort Wayne, IN and live in WI now…BIG difference.
My mom is a "upper." She grew up a small town in the upper peninsula called Rudyard. We use to go up there every year as a family to see and stay with my grandmother for a couple weeks. It's a totally different world than east Tennessee but very beautiful in it's own right. The summers up there are wonderful ( minus the giant horseflies,) but the winters are absolutely brutal. I see how my mom and grandmother got their toughness.

VN Store

Back