Tyler Baron

Evidently he was the one responsible for knocking out Florida's QB. Dude's still helping us out, even in another uniform.

Reactions: WillisWG
He's a really good player. If he can stay healthy all season he has a great chance of being drafted next year.

If he was worth it, they would have.

Either too much money for the value or a culture cancer.
I would like to think he just found a huge deal at Miami. Never heard anything about him being an issue. He did ink an NIL deal, but I can’t find any info on how much it’s worth. He was a monster for Miami this weekend. Meanwhile we only put up one sack against UTC for some reason. JP only playing 10 snaps didn’t help. And upon watching the game again, UTC’s line had a lot of big boys on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: WillisWG
Hope nothing for the best for the guy.
Decided current place wasn't a good fit any longer for whatever reason, so did the right thing for him and moved on...a lot of people don't think of themselves enough to do so and make bad situations worse or don't give 100 percent.

I don't want a guy that's not going to give 100 percent...we witnessed enough of that garbage under Dools, Jones, and Pruitt.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
I would like to think he just found a huge deal at Miami. Never heard anything about him being an issue. He did ink an NIL deal, but I can’t find any info on how much it’s worth. He was a monster for Miami this weekend. Meanwhile we only put up one sack against UTC for some reason. JP only playing 10 snaps didn’t help. And upon watching the game again, UTC’s line had a lot of big boys on both sides of the ball.
UTC also did a lot of cut blocks and threw the ball very quickly to keep their QB from getting killed.

In 21 TB stayed when others left, I will ALWAY be grateful for those that stayed, ALWAYS. If he had been a problem that could be fixed, I am sure CJH/CRG would have shown him the door long before he hit the portal.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back