Tyler Bray's Rookie Card is out

Reformed Reader

For all those interested Tyler's Bray's rookie card was finally released.

mNrOf7sCVy_Ef_HiRcQ_b8A.jpg

Amazon.com: 2013 Score NFL Football Trading Card # 432 Tyler Bray Rookie Kansas City Chiefs: Collectibles

Reactions: 5 people
I hope Tyler nothing but the best in the pros. He represents our university and I hope he gets a chance to play. Go luck Tyler and GBO!

Reactions: 19 people
I'll take one if they pay me $50.00. LOL I hope he does do well because if he does, it gives UT some good press, and another guy in the League.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow they really release rookie cards of undrafted free agents months before the final roster is set? There must be cards for hundreds of guys each year who never make an NFL roster.

stupid. If im a kid or a wierd old dude collecting trading cards, I dont want a close up glammer shot, i want an action shot (no homo).

This looks like one of those new kids on the block trading cards girls use to have. (dbl no homo)

I'll take one if they pay me $50.00. LOL I hope he does do well because if he does, it gives UT some good press, and another guy in the League.

Bray would give credit to his high school and not UT on Sunday night football..........IMO. If he turns out to be that good.

i remember having shoe boxes full, all stacked evenly and going through them for hours. I had a closet at my grandparents just for my sports stuff.

One time, my papaw and I went through this book he had with addresses for a bunch of different sports stars and we wrote them each a letter telling them what we liked about them and their play, and inserted a card. every player sent back the card signed, and sometimes, like with Emmit Smith, they sent me extra stuff like a ball or photo. It was really cool. Ah, the good ol' days, when ppl still used the mail and not twitter or facebook. One of the best memories with Papaw.

BTW, the one player was Aikman. After that, I always wanted him to get sacked... lol

Reactions: 2 people
stupid. If im a kid or a wierd old dude collecting trading cards, I dont want a close up glammer shot, i want an action shot (no homo).

This looks like one of those new kids on the block trading cards girls use to have. (dbl no homo)

David Stern said you should be expecting the $75k fine any day now

I think saying "no homo" twice makes it homo. FYI... :p

i remember having shoe boxes full, all stacked evenly and going through them for hours. I had a closet at my grandparents just for my sports stuff.

One time, my papaw and I went through this book he had with addresses for a bunch of different sports stars and we wrote them each a letter telling them what we liked about them and their play, and inserted a card. every player sent back the card signed, and sometimes, like with Emmit Smith, they sent me extra stuff like a ball or photo. It was really cool. Ah, the good ol' days, when ppl still used the mail and not twitter or facebook. One of the best memories with Papaw.

BTW, the one player was Aikman. After that, I always wanted him to get sacked... lol

My dad and I would sit in the living room, I would pick a card and he would tell me what school they went to. Really corny sounding, I know, but we had a good time.

VN Store

Back