Tyler Bray's Rookie Card is out

Yes, I'm a nerd and already have a plethora of bray, Patterson, hunter rookie cards. They first appeared on market in Februrary. Also have a Rivera and Dallas Thomas.

Find the "collection of vols" thread and I have some pics posted.

Yes, I'm a nerd and already have a plethora of bray, Patterson, hunter rookie cards. They first appeared on market in Februrary. Also have a Rivera and Dallas Thomas.

Thanks for the heads up. I didnt realize that they were all out yet.

For all those interested Tyler's Bray's rookie card was finally released.

mNrOf7sCVy_Ef_HiRcQ_b8A.jpg

Amazon.com: 2013 Score NFL Football Trading Card # 432 Tyler Bray Rookie Kansas City Chiefs: Collectibles

As someone suggested earlier, that is a throwback card. They do that occasionally. This is just one of his many rookie cards that will be out. Score is usually one of the cheaper brands. Wait until his SP Authentic or Contenders signed rookie card comes out. People buy up cards from even non-drafted rookies in case they make it big. Arian Foster ring a bell? Check his cards out. It's a crapshoot sometimes. The better player along with the quality of the card and limited in production, the more it will command.

Football cards are not remotely popular by any sense of the word, and your guess is as good as mine on why they produce them.

Baseball cards are not even popular anymore, but you will be hard pressed to find anyone who buys football cards.

You have no clue.

Reactions: 3 people

Herman Lathers and Marsailus Teague autograph card are in the Topps Bowman set -- not to expensive either

Herman Lathers and Marsailus Teague autograph card are in the Topps Bowman set -- not to expensive either

That is the only card I've seen from them and it's in the collegiate set. It'll be interesting if they make the others. Hunter, Bray, Patterson and Rogers are going to be in every set. Rogers is in his UT uniform in some and his Tech uniform in some others so far.

That is the only card I've seen from them and it's in the collegiate set. It'll be interesting if they make the others. Hunter, Bray, Patterson and Rogers are going to be in every set. Rogers is in his UT uniform in some and his Tech uniform in some others so far.

Whats odd though is Lathers is in a National jersey and Teague an American jersey -- i am hoping to see a Zach Rogers in at least one set

LOL I dont recommend anyone pay 399 dollars for a CP card -- I just noticed the dealer took the best offer and wondered how much that was ( way to much I am guessing)

Where is the T on CPs helmet?

This is my main peeve about cards - only Upper Deck can show the college logos all other companies have to air brush off because they dont have an NCAA license

Last edited:
Whats odd though is Lathers is in a National jersey and Teague an American jersey -- i am hoping to see a Zach Rogers in at least one set

Probably from an All-Star game. They do that occasionally. Unless one of them has a breakout year, you won't see too many of them on a card set.

Patterson's cards have been pricey. Hunter's hasn't been as much as I thought and that's probably because he was a 2nd rounder. I think if D. Rogers can keep his head on straight then his cards will make a jump. His are on the cheap.

CP's and possibly J Hunter's card will sky rocket once they start dominating the NFL. I hope Bray can make it on the field.

VN Store

Back